Author Topic: Bunko's Fantastic Addition!  (Read 780 times)

SorO_Lost

• I'll still kill you before you're born
    • View Profile
Bunko's Fantastic Addition!
« on: June 15, 2017, 05:04:33 PM »
Bunkos has gotten moved into a new line of threads titled "One Stop Shop" while is going to soak up a few threads to consolidate a bunch of stuff into a single page. And one of the biggest things about the move is Bunkos is now open to 2nd party material including Dragon Magazine and Dragonlance supplements similar to how I've opened up Class Boosters before and I'll keep up the color coding too since many people don't have access to Dragon Magazine but I still want to index it for those who do.

So here's what I need from you guys: your submissions.
If it's Dragon Magazine I need an issue and page number along with a short description and it's price. If it's from Dragonlance and just need the book unless you know if another book has errata/updates for it then I'll need both, use the prefix of DL: before book abbreviations as well. Then of course I need an idea of where to put it in case it isn't obvious.

For example, War Paint Ithin Carthian (DL:RoA, 500gp): +5 untyped bonus to natural armor and fast healing 5 until it heals 20hp, put it on in the morning to stay alive until the night.

Thanks and I hope to hear back from you guys.
I'm working on the rest, it'll be up soon.

Where is Bunkos?
In the One Stop Shop along with Class Boosters (including epics & teamwork) & ACFs.