Author Topic: Oslecamo's Improved Monster Classes  (Read 62500 times)

oslecamo

• Creating monsters for my world of darkness
    • View Profile
Oslecamo's Improved Monster Classes
« on: June 13, 2017, 09:34:59 AM »
CLEANING THINGS UP WILL SET INDEX LATER

Index of monsters already migrated. No links yet but helps keep an idea of how many and what monsters have been carried to the new forums.

Introduction
As you may know, 3.5 allows you to play monsters as PCs, but with a cost: LA and RHD.

However, most monsters out there weren't designed for player use, and end up with fat LAs to keep the players away from powerfull abilities like greater teleport at will.

Plus, monsters with higher HD than CR also aren't very usefull for players.

And then, the players have to deal with many of their monster abilities don't improving with leveling up.

In this thread, I'll pick up popular monsters and re-design them to be useable by players, so that they can play any monster with CR X by level X. I'll acomplish this by:
-Adjusting RHD to always match the player's level to don't punish/reward them against level dependant abilities.
-Reducing huge ability bonus and natural armor.
-Making monster special abilities level dependant so they keep increasing.
-Cut down most abuseable abilities to keep the power level in check. No stuff like teleport at will at level 5.

Since a lot of this classes change your size, I'm posting a table here to show exactly what you get when you change size.

FAQ:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 03:46:42 AM by oslecamo »

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 12:36:01 AM by oslecamo »

TC X0 Lt 0X

• View Profile
Re: Oslecamo's Improved Monster Classes
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 08:49:29 PM »
I think I have all my stuff saved as htmls via google cache. Unless I am missing something I have:

Binder Dragons, Elder Eidolon, Krampus, Oni (WIP), Pumpking, Scarecrow, and Vivacious Creature.

If you need any help moving things over Ill see what I can do, just get me a group of letters (A-Z) and Ill see if I can go save them.

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 09:26:05 PM »
Any help moving stuff is welcome.

Since you're volunteering, I guess you can start with Z and move up if you have the time and will after bringing your own monsters.

I myself have been having trouble copy-pasting things in this new forum. I'm saving stuff to text files just in case.

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 09:26:38 PM »
Aasimar

HD:d8
Level   Bab   Fort   Ref   Will   Feature
1   + 1   +2   +0   +2    Holy Body, Lightbringer, +1 Wis, +1 Cha OR +2 Wis OR +2 Cha
Skills: 4+int modifier, quadruple at 1st level. Class skills are  Apraise, Balance, Climb, Craft, Concentration, Diplomacy, Disguise, Heal, Intimidate, Jump, Knowledge (Any), Listen, Perform, Profession, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Spot, Survival..

Proficiencies: Aasimar are proficient with simple and martial weapons and light armor.

Features
Holy Body:At 1st level an Aasimar loses all racial bonuses it had and gains outsider traits (basically darkvision 60 foot) plus the Native subtype. It is an outsider(native) with base speed 30 ft.

An Aasimar gains a bonus on Spot and Listen checks equal to his HD  and resistance to acid, cold and electrecity equal to half his HD.

Lightbringer: 1/day per HD the Aasimar can use Daylight as a SLA. If he uses his daylight on his weapon, it can add his Cha to to Hit and Damage rolls with that weapon for the duration of the SLA.

As it grows stronger, an Aasimar learns how to use his power in more powerfull ways. All of the following abilities, unless otherwise noticed, are activated as a swift action, cost a certain number of Daylight SLA uses and last 1 round. In adition, whenever one of the abilities below is used the Aasimars main weapon/holy symbol/eyes glows intensily as if made of pure light, imposing a -40 penalty on hide checks and providing illumination as a daylight spell for the duration.

(click to show/hide)
Light Soul-At 2 HD, by one use, the Aasimar can may boost the Caster level  of any spell or SLA with the light, healing or good descriptor by 2, and that spell ignores any limit on Caster level it may have.

Light Ray-At 4 HD, by one use, the Aasimar can project light rays from a melee weapon. Those rays have a range of  20 foot per HD, hit as a ranged  touch attack and deal  the base damage as the weapon used, whitout counting for any bonus or penalty for Str or Cha bonus. You can perform iterative attacks with this if you have enough Bab or any other ability that grants extra attacks. This ray can also be combined with a touch range spell instead of a weapon.

Illuminate- At 6 HD, by two uses, any creatures hit by the Aasimars weapons or failing a save against his spells must make a Will Save DC 10+1/2HD+Cha mod or be blinded for 1 round per Aasimar HD.

Rising Star: At 8 HD, by two uses, the Aasimar can fly at a speed of 20 feet per HD with perfect maneuverability. If the Aasimar spends another use at the begginning of his next turn he can remain flying, otherwise he falls.

Brilliance: At 10 HD, by three uses, the Aasimars attacks count as touch attacks.

Heaven touch: At 12 HD, by four  uses and as an immediate action the Aasimar may grant himself a sacred bonus on Saving throws, AC and skill checks equal to his Cha bonus.  He can extend the duration of this  by spending an extra use at the begginning of his next turn.

Star Blessing: At 14 HD, by four uses and as a free action even if it isnt his turn and/or he cant act normally the Aasimar may grant himself a Freedom of Movement and Death Ward effects like the spells. He can extend the duration of this  by spending an extra use at the begginning of his next turn.

Judge: At 16 HD, by five uses, creatures struck by the Aasimars attacks or failing saves against his spells or SLAs must make a Will Save DC 10+1/2HD+Cha mod or be Dazed for 1 round. Creatures hit by multiple attacks or failing the save against multiple spells stack the duration. (so a creature struck four times by the Aasimar when this ability is used and failing all four saves  would be dazed for four rounds).

Star-Reach: At 18 HD, by six uses, the Aasimar can project a light beam from his weapon as far as the eye can see, providing him basically infinite reach. He can attack any oponent in his line of sight he can spot with melee attacks, ranged attacks and/or spells whitout penalty of any kind and using the normal bonus for the attack.

Purify: At 20 HD, by seven uses, the Aasimar can replicate a Mormekdains Disjuction spell with CL=HD as a standard action, except that hes himself always affected regardless of the chosen area and magic items dont permanently lose their properties if the Will save is failed, they simply stop to fuction for 1 round per HD. Save DC 10+1/2HD+Cha mod.

Ability increase: The Aasimar gains either +1 to Wis and +1 to Cha, or +2 Wis, or +2 Cha.

Comments:
(click to show/hide)
The Aasimar gets some bonus to Wis, Cha, skills, resistances and the ability to produce daylight. Wich could probably qualify for worst spell ever.

So I decided to focus on boosting the daylight. As the Aasimar grows it can use its daylight in all kinds of powerfull ways, but it burns trough uses pretty fast, since its still just a 1 level class after all.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 09:28:59 PM by oslecamo »

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 09:27:57 PM »
Abeil (Soldier & Vassal)

HD: d8
Level

BAB

Fort

Ref

Will
   Features
1   +1   +0   +0   +2   Abeil Body, Drone, Poison
2   +2   +0   +0   +3   Hive Mind, Flight of the Bumble Bee, Insect Grab
3   +3   +1   +1   +3   Abeil Soldier, Gut Suspicion, +1 Str, +1 Con
4   +4   +1   +1   +4   Special Enemy, Enfeebling Poison, +1 Str
5   +5   +1   +1   +4   Growth, Better to Die for the Hive than to Live for Yourself, +1 Str
6   +6   +2   +2   +5   Stormwing, Swift Response, +1 Str, +1 Con
Class Skills (4+ Int Modifier,quadruple at 1st level):Balance, Bluff, Craft(any), Diplomacy, Intimidate Knowledge(any), Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, Survival.

Proficiencies: The Abeil is proficient with simple weapons and whatever natural weapons it acquires from this class.

Features:

Abeil body:At 1st level an Abeil  loses all racial bonuses it had and gains monstruous humanoid traits(basically darvision 60 foot) and has a base speed 30 ft. An Abeil is a medium monstruous humanoid with two natural claw attacks dealing 1d4+Str mod damage each and a Sting natural attack dealing 1d6+1/2 Str mod damage.

Drone: As a fullround action a number of times per day equal to his HD, an Abeil can beats its wings to create a droning buzz in a 60-foot spread. Each creature in the area must make a Will save (DC 10+1/2HD+Con mod) or fall asleep as a Sleep spell. There is no HD limit for this effect. Abeils are immune to their own drone attacks as well as those of other abeils. With one week of intensive training consisting of submiting an ally to weakened versions of Drone, an Abeil can turn other creature immune to his personal Drone attack, but not that of other Abeils.

At 10 HD the Abeil can affect even creatures normally immune to this effect, but they gain a +5 bonus on their saves.

Poison: An abeil delivers its poison (Fortitude save DC 10+1/2 HD+Con mod) with each successful sting attack. The initial and secondary damage are 1d4 Strenght damage.

Hive Mind: At 2nd level an Abeil develops a mysterious direct connection with those of its own kind. All Abeils whitin 500 feet of each other are in constant communication. If one is aware of a particular danger, they all are. If one in the group is not flat-footed, none of them are. No Abeil whitin range is considered flanked unless all are. An Abeil may also spend 8 hours talking over a matter of diferent topics with a non-Abeil creature to forge a unique bond with them, that allows that Abeil to treat its companion as another Abeil for the purposes of Hive  Mind. The Abeil can only maintain a number of such companions at one time up to its highest mental Stat Mod, but he may trade old ones for new ones.

Flight of the Bumble Bee:At 2nd level the Abeil grows short insect wings that can be used to fly at 60 ft speed with average maneuverability, but only for a few seconds at a time, so if he ends his turn in the air he instantly falls. At 4 HD the Abeil can fly at 60 ft with average maneuverability all the time whitout problem.

Insect Grab: At 2nd level if an Abeil hits a single target with both claws on the same round, it deals normal damage and can attempt to start a grapple as a free action whitout provoking an attack of oportunity. If it gets a hold, it automatically hits with its String. Thereafter, the Abeil has the option to conduct the grapple normally, or simple use its claws to hold the opponent (-20 penalty on grapple checks, but the Abeil is not considered grappled). In either case, each succesful grapple check it makes during successive rounds automatically deals damage from both claws and the sting.

At 8 HD the Abeil also ignores Freedom of movement effects.

Abeil Soldier:At 3rd level the Abeil starts developing warlike tastes while his chitin hardens. He gains proficiency with all martial weapons and DR/magic equal to  his HD.

Gut Suspicion:Abeil soldiers are trained to protect their people from all danger, and as far as their instincts tell them, any other nearby civilization is a threat. At 3rd level the Abeil adds his Con mod to Sense Motive checks.

Ability Score Increase: The Abeil gains a permanent +1 to

Str at levels 3, 4, 5 and 6.

Con at levels 3 and 6.

For a total of +4 Str and +2 Con at 6th level.

Special Enemy: At 4th level an Abeil may select a creature type as a special enemy. This works exactly as the Rangers favorored enemy ability, except the Initial bonus is +2 plus +1 for each 4 HD of the Abeil. Ranger and Abeil levels stack for calculating when new favored enemies are gained and their bonuses, except the +1/4 HD only applies to the first one.

Enfeebling Poison: At 4th level, the Abeils poison deals 2d4 Str damage as initial and secondary effect. At 8 HD it will deal 1d8 Str damage instead, and every 4 HD thereafter it increases one extra die size. At 10 HD it can affect even creatures immune to its effects, but they gain a +5 bonus on their saves.

In addition the Abeil can coat his weapons and ammo with his poison whitout risking to poison himself, but such poison only remains "fresh" for 1 hour per HD or untill the weapon strikes, after which it dries out and becomes useless. It has no commercial value.

Growth: At 5th level the Abeil grows one size category.  His AC, bonus to hit, base damage, grapple and skills change acordingly, but he doesnt get any ability score bonus or penalties.

Better to Die for The Hive than to Live for Yourself:Cowardice from the individual threatens the group, and Abeil soldiers will rather throw themselves to their deaths than to let their ideals falter. At 5th level the Abeil may choose to automatically suceed on a failed Will save as an immediate action, but then the Abeil becomes flat-footed for 1d4 rounds as hes too focused on his ideals to notice much else.

Stormwing:At 6th level as a fullround action, an Abeil in flight can hover and deliver a destructive sonic attack with its wings. The attack deals 1d6 damage per HD to all enemies whitin a 40-foot burst (Reflex save DC 10+1/2 HD+Con mod for half damage). Once the Abeil uses this ability, it must wait 1d4 rounds before using it again.

1/day per 2 HD, the Abeil may instead deliver an even more devastating sonic attack with its wings. Add the Abeils Con mod to the damage inflicted and oponents failing their saves are dazed for 1 round.

Swift Response: At 5th level the Abeils base speed increases to 40 ft and his flight speed increases to 90 ft and increases to Good maneuverability.

Comments
(click to show/hide)
The Abeil Soldiers one of the few MM II monsters thats not grossly over or under-CRd (not the queen of course).

I took the chance and made the Vassal as well, those are the two first levels granting all the base abilities. Drone, poison, grapple, multiple natural weapons, hive mind, limited flight (that gets better), thats one nasty bug. I made the initial poison non-scaling because that was already pretty front-loaded.

Levels 3-6 upgrade the humble vassal to the sturdy soldier. No armor proficiency or natural armor plus just 1d8 HD means its somewhat squishy, so for one I gave it DR/magic fully equal to HD instead of half like most other monsters. Sure it grows obsolete quickly, but at this levels monsters with magic attacks are still rare, and by 7th level youll be geting levels of something that can get armor.

Fast flight speed however allows it to keep mobile while peppering oponents with ranged weapons, and I added the BTDFTHTLFY for representing the whole "drone existing only for fighting" thingy. In some cases however it may be better to fail the will save than render yourself flat-footed. Notice that since you cant take immediate actions while flatfooted, you cant either spam it every round.

It also has a wide array of offensive trick between Favored Special enemy, sleep, poison, grapple, wingstorm, it can inflict a wide array of status effects while laying out the pain. Wear down your oponents strenght and then get a good hold of them!

Trivia, in my mother language Abeil is quite close to abelha, our word for "bee".

So if you want to play abelha-man, the Abeils for you!

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 09:30:07 PM »
Aboleth

1   + 0   +0    +0    +2    Aboleth body, Amphibious, Memory of the eons, Mysteryous Mind, +1 Str, +1 Int
2   + 1   + 0   +0    +3    Ancient Mind, Mucus Cloud, +1 Con, +1 Cha
3   + 1   + 1   + 1   +3    Growth, Overwhelming intellect, +1 Str, +1 Int
4   + 2   + 1   +1    +4    Deep Mind, +1 Con, +1 Cha
5   + 2   + 1   +1    +4    Slime, +1 Str, +1 Int
6   + 3   + 2   +2    +5    Growth, Enslave, +1 Con, +1 Cha
7   + 3   + 2   +2    +5    Eternal Mind, +1 Con, +1 Str, +1 Cha, +1 Int
Skills: 6+int modifier per level, quadruple at 1st level.The Aboleth�s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Diplomacy(Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Eons) (Int), Listen (Wis), Psicraft(Int), Sense Motive, Spellcraft, and Spot (Wis).

Proficiencies:only its own natural attacks.

Features:
Aboleth body(Ex): At 1st level, the Aboleth loses all other racial bonus and gets aberration traits(darkvision 60 feet, basicaly). Hes a medium sized aberration creature with base speed 20 foot and a swim speed triple of its base speed. It has two natural tentacle attacks dealing 1d4+Str damage each. The Aboleth grows one extra tentacle as a natural attack for each 3 HD it possesses (3 tentacles with 3 HD, 4 tentacles with 6 HD, 5 tentacles with 9 HD, ect). The Aboleth takes no penalty for attacking with all his tentacles in a full attack.

The Aboleth also gets a Nat armor bonus equal to his Int or Cha modifier, whichever is higher. Whenever the Aboleth permanently grows one size category its Natural Armor increases by 1.

The Aboleth has no limbs capable of fine manipulation, but can use his tentacles for somatic components of spells.

Amphibious(Ex): The Aboleth can breathe underwater permanently and doesnt take any penalty for acting underwater.

Memory of the eons(Ex):Aboleths have the impressive racial trait of inheriting their ancestors memories. An Aboleth can only take ranks in Knowledge (eons), but that skill counts as any other knowledge skill (like Religion, Arcana, History) for all purposes, including synergy bonus, qualifying for prerequisites and finding out information.

In addition, an Aboleth who multiclasses for an arcane or psionic class can count his Aboleth levels as levels of that class for purposes of CL/ML and for the purposes of learning new spells/powers and getting new spell slots/power points. So for example, a Aboleth 3 who took 1 level of sorcerer could choose to have CL 4, get 3 2nd level spell slots, 1 1st level spell slot, 1 2nd level spell known and 1 0th level spell known. He wouldnt get the spell known and spell slots of a sorcerer 3 however. He would get the familiar ability, but Aboleth levels wouldnt count for it.

Mysterious Mind(Su):The Aboleth can use hypnotic pattern 2/day as a SLA for each HD it has. Save DC is 10+1/2HD+Cha mod.

Ability Increase(Ex):The Aboleth gains +1 Str and +1 Int at levels 1, 3, 5, 7 and +1 to Con and Cha at levels 2, 4, 6 and 7 for +4 Str, +4 Con, +4 Int and +4 Cha at level 7.

Ancient Mind(Su):The Aboleth can now use Illusory Wall and Mirage Arcana as SLAs 1/day for each HD it has, save DCs are 10+1/2HD+Cha mod.

Mucus Cloud (Ex):While underwater, an Aboleth can surround itself with a viscous cloud of mucus roughly 1 foot thick. Any creature coming into contact with and inhaling this substance (ending turn adjacent or grappling with the Aboleth) must succeed on a DC 10+1/2HD+Con modifier Fortitude save or lose the ability to breathe air for the next 3 hours. An affected creature suffocates in 2d6 minutes if removed from the water. Renewed contact with the mucus cloud and failing another Fortitude save continues the effect for another 3 hours.

If an Aboleth leaves water the mucus cloud lasts 1 minute per HD after which it dries and becomes useless. Taking a full body "bath" renews the mucus assuming theres available water to fully cover the Aboleth.

Aboleths are immune to this ability.

Growth:At 3rd and 6th levels the Aboleth grows one size category, notice it is a long creature.

If all Aboleth levels were taken, it grows another size category at 11 HD and 16 HD.

Overwhelming intellect:At 3rd level the Aboleths brain gets stronger the bigger it is. It receives +1 CL at all its SLAs and spells for each size category it is bigger than medium, and opponents take a -1 penalty on saves against the Aboleths spells and SLAs for each size category theyre smaller than him.

Deep Mind:At 4th level the Aboleth can now use Persistent Image and Programmed image as SLAs 1/day for each HD it has, save DCs are 10+1/2HD+Cha mod.

Slime (Ex):A blow from an Aboleth�s tentacle can cause a terrible affliction. A creature hit by a tentacle must succeed on a DC 10+1/2HD+Con mod Fortitude save or begin to transform over the next 1d4+1 rounds, the skin gradually becoming a clear, slimy membrane. An afflicted creature must remain moistened with cool, fresh water or take 1d4 points of damage every round as it dries (this damage always overcomes regeneration). The slime reduces the creature�s natural armor bonus by an amount equal to the Aboleths Con modifier (this can result in negative natural armor).

A remove disease spell cast before the transformation is complete will restore an afflicted creature to normal. Afterward, however, only a heal or mass heal spell can reverse the affliction.

Enslave(Su):1/day per 2 HD, an Aboleth can attempt to enslave any one living creature within 5 feet for each 2 HD it has as a standard action. The target must succeed on a DC 10+1/2HD+Cha mod Will save or be affected as though by a dominate person spell (caster level equal to HD). An enslaved creature obeys the Aboleth�s telepathic commands until freed by remove curse, and can attempt a new Will save every 24 hours to break free. The control is also broken if the Aboleth dies or travels more than 1 mile from its slave.

Eternal Mind (Su): The Aboleth can now use Project Image and Veil as SLAs 1/day for every HD it has. In addition now True Seeing and similar effects that would automatically pierce illusions only work against the Aboleths spells and SLAs if the user is within 10 feet of the illusion itself.

(click to show/hide)
Aboleth Slavemaster [Racial] done by TC X0 Lt 0X
Prerequisites: Aboleth, Enslave supernatural ability
Benefit: The range of an aboleths enslave ability extends by an additional number of miles equal to the aboleths Int bonus (minimum 1 mile). In addition, a creature affected by enslave does not automatically succeed its save on a natural 20, and must make a Will save (DC as enslave) to break free from enslave when targeted by Remove Curse.[/quote]

Aboleth Fleshshaper [Racial] done by Prime32
Prerequisites: Aboleth, Slime special attack
Benefit: You may modify the body of a willing or helpless creature (other than an aboleth) in a process that takes one hour. Each modification also carries a penalty, and a single creature cannot possess more than two modifications at once.

(click to show/hide)
Modifications
Aquatic Anatomy
Benefit: The creature gains a Swim speed equal to its land speed.
Drawback: The creatures land speed is halved after calculating its Swim speed.

Bioluminescence
Benefit: The creature emit lights as a torch at all times.
Drawback: This ability cannot be suppressed.

Eyes of the Deep
Benefit: The creature gains Skill Focus (Spot) as a bonus feat.
Drawback: The creature gains the Light Blindness special quality.

Gills
Benefit: The creature gains the ability to breathe water.
Drawback: The creature loses the ability to breathe air.

Mucus Sheath
Benefit: The creature gains a +10 bonus on Escape Artist checks and a +10ft bonus to its Swim speed.
Drawback: The creature takes a -4 penalty on Will saves.

Natural Weapon
Benefit: The creature gains a bite, claw, slam or tentacle attack dealing 1d8 points of damage for a Medium creature.
Drawback: The creature takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls with weapons other than the natural weapon.
Special: This modification may be added twice, resulting in two natural weapons and a -2 penalty to all attacks (including ones made with the natural weapons) or a natural weapon with 1d10 base damage and a -2 penalty on all other attacks.

Comments:
(click to show/hide)
The Aboleth is a bigger fish with mind powers and tentacles, but isnt exactly a swimming mind flayer.

First I made it non-water dependant so it can still act on a ground campaigns, altough it does get some bonus for being on water.

The Aboleths SLAs are fully focused on illusions, and then it gets Mucus and Slime for some melee capacity. I made the Slime act faster so its actualy usefull in combat and the Mucus lasts some time out of water, plus clarifying what its needed for someone to breath it.

Another problem its that the Aboleth is huge, wich is actuly a liability for spellcasters. Overwhelming Intellect gives it a reason for making himself a big target.

Lots of score increases and good skill points, but it has no hands (altough I put a clause to let it use tentacles for spellcasting) and one single good save.

Kudos to TheGeckoKing for Memory of the Eons.

So if you want to play a huge fish with mind powers thats smarter than most land dwellers then the Aboleths for you.

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2017, 09:31:27 PM »
Abrian

HD: d10
Level   BAB   Fort   Ref   Will   Feature
1   +1   +0   +2   +0   Ostrichy Body, Abyssal Bird, Atrophied Arms, Shriek, +1 Str, +1 Dex
Skill Points: 2 + Int modifier, quadruple at first level
Class Skills: Balance, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Spot, Survival

Features
Ostrichy Body: An abrian loses all other racial bonuses and gains magical beast traits (darkvision 60). An abrian is medium-sized and have a move speed of 50. Abrians have a kick natural attack dealing 1d8+Str modifier damage and a beak natural attack dealing 1d4+1/2 Str modifier damage.

Abrians also gain a bonus to natural armor equal to their Con bonus

Abyssal Bird: An abrians beak threatens a critical hit on a natural attack roll of 19-20 and deals triple damage with a successful critical hit.
An abrian also gains Sonic Resistance equal to their HD

Atrophied Arms: Abrian arms are capable of fine manipulation, but are small and weak. An abrian uses 1/2 of its Strength score to determine its carrying capacity.

Shriek: Once every 1d4 rounds as a standard action an abrian can let loose a supernaturally loud and distressing shriek. Anyone within 20 feet of a shrieking abrian must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + HD) or be dazed for 1 round.
   At 4 HD the targets are also deafened for 1d6 minutes if it fails the save
   At 8 HD the targets also take 1d10 points of sonic damage if it fails the save
Abrians can strengthen the shrieking of other abrians by shrieking together. If 4 HD worth of abrians shriek together it duplicates the effect of one 4 HD abrian shrieking. If 8 HD worth of abrians shriek together it duplicates the effect of one 8 HD abrian.
Abrians are immune to their own shriek and the shriek of other abrians.

Ability Increase: Abrians gain +1 Str and +1 Dex at level 1

(click to show/hide)
Shrieking, pack-hunting ostrich-men from the Abyss. Yay. Their shriek was already set up to scale with the number of abrians present, so I just adjusted it to scale with HD as well. Theyre really fast but arent terribly strong on account of their dinky arms, nor are they particularly skilled since all they do is run around the planes all day looking for people to eat.

(done by multibear)

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 09:32:38 PM »
Achaierai

1   +1   +2   +2   +0   Bird body, Hit and Run, +1 Str, +1 Con
2   +2   +3   +3   +0   Beak Snatch, Long Legs
3   +3   +3   +3   +1   Disrupting Feathers, Black Cloud
4   +4   +4   +4   +1   Growth, Powerful Legs, +1 Str, +1 Con
5   +5   +4   +4   +1   Maddening Cloud, +1 Str, +1 Con
Skills:6+int modifier per level, quadruple at 1st level. Its class skills are Balance, Climb, Diplomacy, Listen, Move Silently, Hide, Jump, Sense Motive, Spot

Proficiencies: Its own natural weapons.

Bird Body:The Achaierai at first level loses all other racial bonus and gains outsider traits (basicaly darkvision 60 feet). Its a medium sized outsider with base speed 40 feet, two claw natural attacks dealing 1d8+ Str mod each and a bite attack dealing 3d6+1/2 Str mod. He takes no penalty for attacking with both claws in a fullattack, but the bite attack takes a -5 penalty. It has no limbs capable of fine manipulation.

In adition, the Achaierai gains a bonus to its natural armor equal to its Con bonus.

Hit and Run: At 1st level the Achaierai gains spring attack as a bonus feat, even if it doesnt meet the prerequisites.

Beak Snatch: At 2nd level whenever the Achaierai hits an oponent with its bite attack, it may start a grapple as a free action whitout provoking attacks of oportunity. If the achaierai wins, and the oponents weight doesnt push the Achaierai over its Light Load, the Achaierai may maintain the grapple with just its beak whitout taking any grappling penalty, including moving at full speed with its prey on the beak.

Long Legs: at 2nd level the Achaierai gains +5 feet to its base speed and for every 2 HD it has.

Disrupting Feathers: At 3rd level the Achaierai gains SR equal to 11+HD. It may raise or drop its SR at any time as a free action.

Black Cloud: At 3rd level,  1/day per 3 HD as a standard action, the Achaierai may release a choking, toxic black cloud. All other creatures within 10 feet instantly take 1d6 points of damage for every 3HD of the Achaierai. This damage bypasses all resistances and immunities.

At 6 HD it may use this ability as a move action.

At 9 HD as a swift action.

At 12 HD as an immediate action.

Growth:At 4t level the Achaierai grows to large size.

Powerful Legs: at 4th level, the Achaierai gains +1 to Trip and Grapple checks for every 2 HD it has. At 8 HD, it also ignores Freedom of Movement effects.

Ability Increase: The Achaierai gains +1 to Str and Con at levels 1, 4 and 5, up to +3 Str and +3 Con at level 5.

Maddening cloud: At 5th level, creatures damaged by the Achaierais Black Cloud  need to make a Fort save (DC 10+1/2 HD+Con mod) or be affected as if by an Insanity spell with CL equal to the Achaierais HD. The Achaierai also gains the lawfull and evil subtypes, and its natural weapons, as well as any weapons it wields, are treated as evil-aligned and lawful-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.

At 10 HD, the Achaierais black Cloud can even affect creatures immune to mind-affecting, altough they get a +5 bonus on their saves.

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 09:33:43 PM »
Aeon, Pleroma

1   +1   + 0   +0    +2   Pleroma body, Void Soul, Flux Power, Envisaging, Disrupting Touch
2   +2   + 0   +0    +3   Aeon, +1 Wis
3   +3   + 1   +1   +3   +1 Con
4   +4   + 1   +1   +4   Void Essence
5   +5   + 1   +1   +4   Extension of All
6   +6   + 2   +2   +5   Disregard the Earth
7   +7   + 2   +2   +5   +1 Cha
8   +8   + 2   +2   +6   Void Form
9   +9   + 3   +3   +6   +1 Wis
10   +10   +3   +3   +7   Growth
11   +11   +3   +3   +7   +1 Con, +1 Cha
12   +12   +4   +4   +8   Void Sight, +1 Wis
13   +13   +4   +4   +8   +1 Con, +1 Cha
14   +14   +4   +4   +9   Sphere of creation, Sphere of Oblivion
15   +15   +5   +5   +9   Opposition Mastery, +1 Wis
16   +16   +5   +5   +10   Advanced Sphere of Creation, Advanced Sphere of Oblivion
17   +17   +5   +5   +10   Creation from Destruction, +1 Con
18   +18   +6   +6   +11   Greater Sphere of Creation, Greater Sphere of Oblivion
19   +19   +6   +6   +11   Balance the Scales, +1 Cha
20   +20   +6   +6   +12   Eternal Cycle, +1 Wis, +1 Con +1 Cha

Skills:4+int modifier per level, quadruple at 1st level,  class skills are Appraise, Bluff,  Heal, Hide, Intimidate, Knowledge (any), Listen, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Spot,  Use Magic Device.

Proficiencies: A Pleroma isnt proficient with any kind of weapon besides its disrupting touch.

Features:

Pleroma Body:The Pleroma loses all other racial bonus and gains outsider traits (basically darkvision 60 foot). It is a medium sized outsider which floats just above ground at a speed of 30 feet per round. For now it cannot raise more than a couple of feet in the air. It cannot speak, but it possesses a special kind of telepathy (see Envisaging ).

In addition it gains a bonus to nat armor equal to its Con modifier.

Void Soul: The Pleroma casts spells as if it was a cleric of the same Pleroma level, except that it doesnt know any spells from the cleric spell list. Instead it gains three domains (instead of two) and can use all its spell slots for domain spells,  not only its domain slots. At least two of the domains must be of opposite philosophies, like creation and destruction, good and evil, law and chaos. It uses its Pleroma level for any domain special power. If the Pleroma multiclasses into cleric or a prc that advances divine spellcasting, it may choose to keep increasing this spellcasting instead of normal cleric spellcasting (doesnt gain any extra domains from cleric, but does from prcs). Cleric/prc levels stack for domain abilities.

Flux Power:The Pleroma is a living embodiment of the balance between creation and destruction, and this allows it several special powers besides its spellcasting. At the pointed levels in the table he can use the respective spells as SLAs a certain number of times per day. Some of those spells are always active and although they can be dispelled the Pleroma can recreate them in its own turn as a free action. The Pleroma can also turn those abilities off out of his own will and reactivate them as a free action when needed(only on its own turn).

Save DC against the SLAs and always active abilities is 10+1/2HD+Cha mod.

(click to show/hide)

Envisaging: Aeons communicate wordlessly, almost incomprehensibly. Caring little for the wants and desires of other creatures, they have no need to engage in exchanges of dialogue. Instead, aeons mentally scan beings for their thoughts and intentions, and then retaliate with flashes of psychic projections that emit a single concept in response to whatever the other being was thinking. The flash is usually a combination of a visual and aural stimulation, which displays how the aeon perceives future events might work out. For instance, an aeon seeking to raze a city communicates this concept to non-aeons by sending them a vivid image of the city crumbling to ash. An aeon�s envisaging functions as a non-verbal form of telepathy. Aeons cannot read the thoughts of any creature immune to mind-affecting effects. This ability has a range of 40 feet plus 5 feet per 2 HD.

Envisaging can also fulfill vocal components for spells, in which case they resonate inside the mind of all within reach of the Pleroma.

Disrupting Touch: As a standard action or at the end of a charge, the Pleroma may make a touch attack dealing 1d8 damage per HD from positive or negative energy, depending upon which type of energy would harm the creature touched. A Pleroma�s touch never heals damage.

Aeon: at 2nd level the Pleromas darkvision increases to 120 feet, and gains  resistance to Cold plus a bonus on saves against poison both equal to its HD, and then resistance to fire and electricity equal to half its HD.

Ability Score Increase: The Pleroma gains +1 to
Wis at levels 2, 9, 12, 15, 20
Con at levels 3, 11, 13, 17, 20
Cha at levels 7, 11, 13, 19, 20

For a total of +5 Wis, +5 Con, +5 Cha at level 20

Void Essence: At 4th level the Pleroma gains Fast healing equal to half its HD and SR equal to 11+HD. it may rise or lower its SR at any time as a free action.

Extension of All: At 5th level, through an aeon�s connection to the multiverse, it gains access to strange and abstruse knowledge that filters through all existence. Much of the knowledge is timeless, comprised of events long past, present, and potentially even those yet to come. The Pleroma gains a racial bonus equal to half their HD on all Knowledge skill checks. This same connection also binds it to other aeons. As a result, it can communicate with other aeons freely, over great distances as if using telepathy. This ability also works across planes, albeit less effectively, allowing the communication of vague impressions or feelings, not specific details or sights. Due to the vast scope of the aeon race�s multiplanar concerns, though, even the most dire reports of a single aeon rarely inspire dramatic or immediate action. This is an extraordinary ability.

Disregard the Earth:At 6th level the Pleromas base speed is doubled, and can now rise as high as it wants, counting as flight with perfect maneuverability.

Void Form: Though aeons aren�t incorporeal, their forms are only a semi-tangible manifestation of something greater. At 8th level a Pleroma�s void form grants it a deflection bonus equal to 1/4 its Hit Dice, plus immunity to criticals.

Growth:At 10th level the Pleroma grows one size category.

Void Sight: At 12th level the Pleroma gains Blindsight with range 20 feet plus 5 feet per HD.

Sphere of Creation: At 14th level once per day per 2 HD, the Pleroma can manifest a 2-foot-diameter sphere of white energy that hovers above its left hand as a standard action. By concentrating as a swift action, the pleroma can control this sphere, causing it to fly slowly at a speed of 10 feet per round. The sphere can travel in any direction, but must remain within 300 feet of the pleroma or it immediately dissipates. Wherever the sphere travels, it leaves behind a 5-foot-wide path of new non-valuable matter, creating  new terrain (such as swamp, tundra, desert, or forest) that counts as hard terrain and provides cover. It may even create terrain in mid-air, in which case it floats naturally. Any creature that comes in a square trough which the sphere passes must make a DC 10+1/2 HD+Con modifier Reflex save or be entangled and fixed in place into the new terrain unless the Pleroma wishes otherwise. Trapped creatures may attempt to get out as a fullround action by succeeding on a new Reflex save with the same DC. Creatures that save are pushed to the nearest unoccupied location adjacent to the newly created terrain. The sphere is highly unstable and only lasts 1d4 minutes before exploding with a blinding flash.

No more than one such sphere at a time (including the greater version).

Sphere of Oblivion: At 14th level once per day per 2 HD, the Pleroma the Pleroma can manifest a 2-foot-diameter sphere of complete and utter darkness that hovers above its right hand as a standard action. The sphere is an empty void similar to a sphere of annihilation. Any creature (living or nonliving) that is in the same square as the sphere automatically takes 1d6 damage per HD, Fort save DC 10+1/2HD+Con mod for half damage. Larger objects (such as ships or buildings) and area spells (like black tentacles and wall of force) are destroyed at a rate of one 10-foot cube per round of contact with the sphere. Magic objects are allowed a Fort save with the same DC as before. Lasting spell effects are automatically dispelled.  By concentrating as a swift action, the Pleroma can control this sphere, causing it to fly slowly at a speed of 10 feet per round. The sphere can travel in any direction, but must remain within 300 feet of the Pleroma or it immediately dissipates. The sphere is highly unstable and only lasts 1d4 minutes before harmlessly imploding upon itself. No creature or magic object can be affected by a Sphere of Oblivion more than once per round.

No more than one such sphere at a time (including the greater version).

Opposition Mastery: At 15th level, if the Pleroma has both a Sphere of Oblivion and a Sphere of Creation out at the same time, it may concentrate on both as a single swift action. This also works for the greater version.

Advanced Sphere of Creation: At 16th level, when using its Minor Sphere of creation, the Pleroma may choose for it to leave behind a 10-foot-square wall composed of a single natural non-valuable substance (such as clay, wood, or stone) instead of creating new terrain. Plus now when the sphere explodes  all creatures other than the Pleroma within 30 feet of the flash must make a DC 10+1/2 HD+ Con modifier Fortitude save or be permanently blinded.

Advanced Sphere of Oblivion: At 16th level, the Pleroma may hurl the sphere as a ranged touch attack (with a 10-foot range increment) against a single creature. When thrown in this manner, the creature hit must succeed on a Fort save with DC 10+1/2 HD+Con mod or be utterly destroyed as touched by an actual sphere of annihilation. The sphere of oblivion implodes immediately after the attack is resolved,

Creation from Destruction: At 17th level the Pleroma may summon a sphere of oblivion and a sphere of creation as a full-round action. This also works for the greater versions. It must still spend ability uses as normal.

Greater Sphere of Creation: At 18th level the Pleroma may choose to spend three uses of Sphere of Creation to produce a much stronger version. Any existing matter, either living or nonliving that is in the same square as the greater sphere must make a DC 10+1/2 HD+Con mod Fortitude save or be absorbed and incorporated into the new substance (only freedom, miracle, or wish can rescue creatures so trapped). Even if they save they must still succeed on the Reflex roll or be left entangled and fixed into place of the normal version. No more than 1 check per round.

Greater Sphere of Oblivion: At 18th level  the Pleroma may choose to spend three uses of Sphere of Creation to produce a much stronger version. Any creature that is on the same square as the sphere must succeed on a DC 10+12HD+Con mod Fortitude save or be sucked into the sphere and destroyed, after which nothing short of pure direct divine intervention (miracle and wish arent enough) may restore them. Even if they suceed on this fortitude save theyre still affected by the base damaging ability of the Sphere of Oblivion. No more than 1 check per round.

Balance the Scales: At 19th level a number of times per day equal to their Cha mod, the Pleroma may spontaneously cast any spell it knows by sacrificing a prepared spell of the same level or higher.

Eternal Cycle:Everything that begins must come to an end, but also everything that falls may yet rise again. At 20th level, 1/day if it has both greater Creation and greater Oblivion spheres summoned, as a full-round action, the Pleroma may fuse them in any space adjacent to itself and hope for the best. Roll a 1d100 and consult the following table.

1d100 Roll    Result
1-20   Negation
21-40   Omni Sphere
41-60   Out of Control
61-80   Big Bang
81-95   Void Ascension
96-100   Aeon Gate

Negation-The spheres disapear in a quite epic scene above any possible words description, but otherwise nothing pratical happens.

Omni Sphere-The spheres fuse themselves into the mighty Omni Sphere! Its radius is 20 feet and can work as either or both a Greater Sphere of Oblivion and Greater Sphere of Creation, Pleromas choice and can be moved up to 300 feet per round instead of just 10 feet. It creates/destroys 40 feet cubes of matter instead of 10 feet cubes, and the Pleroma adds either his Wis or Cha mod to the DCs, whichevers higher. The omni sphere only lasts 1d4 rounds.

Out of Control-As Omni sphere, but the result is too powerful for the Pleroma to control! The omni sphere acts on its own at the end of each of the Pleromas rounds, as if it was Insane. Treat a result of 1-10 as going after the Pleroma and a result of 11-20 as trying to pass over as many creatures as it can in a single round. It moves at a speed of 300 feet and doesnt disapear if it leaves the Pleromas  control range.

Big Bang-The spheres anihilate each other in a reality-shaking explosion. All within 30 feet of the Pleroma takes 2d8 damage per HD that bypasses all regeneration, a reflex save DC 10+HD+Con mod Reflex save reduces this damage by half. A new plane of random characteristics is started at the center of the explosion, but it immediatily separates itself from the current plane.

The Pleroma itself has a 50% chance of being sucked to this new plane of existence, but if it fails this chance, the explosive energy destroys it.

Void Ascension-The spheres fuse themselves with Pleroma, which grows to gargantuan size as its power swells beyond all imagination. All damage is healed and all harmfull conditions removed. The Pleroma can also instantly apply any known metamagics to its spells for free whitout increased casting time, and the DCs and CLs of its spells and SLAs are all increased by 2. This state only lasts 1d4 rounds, after which the Pleroma returns to normal.

Aeon Gate-The fusion of the spheres opens a rift in reality that spwans 1d4 Pleromas adjacent to you with level equal to your HD and elite array of stats. They follow your orders for 1 hour and then leave.

Comments
(click to show/hide)
Some would tell you the multiverse is balanced between good and evil, chaos and order. They lie. Neutrality also plays an important role, standing in the middle and preventing either side from geting too strong.

The Pleroma is a champion of neutrality from pathfinder that on top of being a cleric and the usual array of SLAs also flies around a couple of artifact spheres. So no big trouble on what to focus on this class, actually had to pull back on the cleric casting. The spheres are first acessed at 14th level but only attain their true power at 18th level. The capstone is based on an old game boss that was also built around a creation sphere and a destruction sphere.

So overall cleric casting, SLAs and some minor powers, and then flying around two spheres that blow up and create stuff. If you want to play a judge of the multiverse, the Pleromas for you!

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2017, 09:35:00 PM »
Allip

HD:d12
Level    BAB    Fort    Ref    Will    Feature
1   +0   +0   +0   +2   Allip Body, Over the Brink, Madness
2   +1   +0   +0   +3   Babble,  Infecting Madness, +1 Cha
3   +1   +1   +1   +3   Until The Moment you Die, Black Spite, +1 Cha

2 Skill points+Int mod per level, quadruple at 1st level. Class skills: none.

Proficiencies:None.

Features:
Allip Body: The Allip loses all other racial bonuses, and gains the following Undead traits, plus the Incorporeal subtype.
(click to show/hide)
*  No Constitution score.
    * Darkvision out to 60 feet.
    * Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
    * Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects.
    * Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores (Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution), as well as to fatigue and exhaustion effects.
    * Heals naturaly.
    * Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
    * Uses its Charisma modifier for Concentration checks.
    * Not at risk of death from massive damage, but when reduced to 0 hit points or less, it is immediately destroyed.
    * Not affected by raise dead and reincarnate spells or abilities. Resurrection and true resurrection can affect undead creatures. These spells turn undead creatures back into the living creatures they were before becoming undead.

* Undead do not breathe, eat, or sleep.
As an incorporeal being, it has neither a Str score. It uses its Dex mod for melee attacks, and can get custom magic incorporeal gear by paying a 10% extra on the price. Consider it to have all the normal slots of an humanoid.

It is a medium sized undead with  a flight speed of  30 feet, but only up to 5 feet above any surface. It cannot speak intelligibly.

In addition, it gains a deflection bonus to AC equal to its Cha mod. All its future HDs become d12s.

Over the Brink: An allip is the spectral remains of someone driven to suicide by a madness that afflicted it in life, which causes it takes some time to realize it is a spirit now, and will let itself be limited by several material hindrances.

At 1st HD the Allip can be harmed by all forms of attacks and can attack others as if it was corporeal. it can interact with unattended corporeal objects for one round three times per day and cannot fly higher than 5 feet off the ground, plus an additional 5 feet per 2 HD. It cannot completely hide within objects and interacts with water as if it had a swim speed equal to its fly speed. It cannot chose not to be heard by Listen checks though she receives a +5 circumstance bonus on move silently checks.

At 5th HD the Allip loses the ability to interact with corporal objects but can now fly and interact with water as per the incorporeal subtype and receive a +10 circumstance bonus on move silently checks.
Nonmagical attacks made by corporeal creatures at the Allip and melee attacks made by the Allip against corporeal targets are now ineffective.

Magical weapons and spells used by corporeal creatures against the Allip have a 10% chance miss chance, increasing by 10% at 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th HD (maximum of 50% miss chance, except for positive energy, negative energy, force effects such as magic missile, or attacks made with ghost touch weapons, as usual)

Magical weapons used by the Allip against corporeal targets have the same miss chance if they arent ghost touch weapons.

At 10th HD, the Allip is fully affected by the incorporeal subtype as normal.

Madness: Anyone targeting an allip with a thought detection, mind control, or telepathic ability makes direct contact with its tortured mind and takes 1d4 points of Wisdom damage.
Such is the insanity of the Allip that even its simple touch can drive others mad as well. As a melee touch attack, the Allip can inflict 1d4 Wisdom drain on any creature it touches. This can be used with Aoos, charge and perform iteratives, but not two-weapon fighting. On each such successful attack, the Allip regains 5 hit points. If it was already at max, it instead gains up to 5 temporary hit points. Those Hit Points dont stack.

At 4 HD, and every 4 HD thereafter, the Wisdom drain inflicted by both effects increases one die size, and the amount healed/temporary HP gained increases by 5.

At 10 HD, even creatures normally immune to Wisdom drain still suffer from the Allips Madness ability, but at a reduced effect.  The Wisdom drain from either use of the Madness ability is halved for such creatures.

Babble: An allip constantly mutters and whines to itself. At 2nd level, this creates a hypnotic effect. All sane creatures within 60 feet of the allip at end of each of its turns must succeed on a DC 10+1/2 HD+Cha mod Will save or be affected as though by a Hypnotism spell for 2d4 rounds. This is a sonic mind-affecting compulsion  effect, and the Allip adds its own HD to the total HD of creatures that can be affected at each time. The Allip can supress or resume this ability at will as a swift action.
Creatures that successfully save cannot be affected by the same allip�s babble for 24 hours. If the Allip has 10 HD or more, this can affect even creatures normally immune to it, but they gain a +5 bonus on their saves.

Infecting Madness: Even if you try to keep away from a tortured soul, it will find a way inside your head. At 2nd level, the Allip can sense anyone targeting another creature with a thought detection, mind control, or telepathic ability whitin 60 feet of itself, in which case it can inflict  Wisdom damage on the prober as if they had tried to contact the Allips own mind as per the Madness ability as an Immediate action.

Ability Score Increase: At 2nd level and 3rd level the Allip gains +1 to Cha, for a total of +2 Cha at 3rd level.

Until the Moment You Die: An Allip craves only revenge and unrelentingly pursues those who tormented it in life. When they cannot be found, its easy for the Allip to throw the guilt of its own demise to anyone in front of it.

At 3rd level as a swift action the Allip may �mark� any target whitin view, fuelling all its hate and frustation into it. The Allip never takes attacks of oportunity for moving closer to that target, and whenever he is dealt Wisdom drain by the Allip, it must suceed on a Will save with DC 10+1/2 HD+Cha mod or double the amount drained. The Allip also heals double HP every time it drains Wisdom from its marked target, and gain up to twice the amount of normal temporary HP if already at max. The target also always provokes attacks of oportunity for trying to 5-feet step away from the Allip or defensive casting/manifesting/similar while threatened by the Allip.

The Allip can �mark� a number of creatures at a time up to its Cha mod, and has no duration limit. If it tries to mark more, the oldest one fades away.

Black Spite: At 3rd level the Allip gains Turn Resistance equal to 2+1/2 HD.

New Feat
(click to show/hide)
Incurable Insanity
Vengeance does not put the Allip to rest, but simply serves to further fuel its madness as it finds itself still dead, traped between life and dead, and when the satisfaction of vengeance fades out, theyre quick to take out their terror, confusion, and rage upon the living once more.
Prerequisites: All 3 levels of the Allip class, at least 6 HD.
Benefit:As a swift action once every 1d4 rounds you can intensify your babbling with pure distilled vitriolic and hate. For 1 round, enemies no longer take a bonus against your Babble ability for being in combat with you. In addition for each creature failing its save against Babble, roll a 1d6
1=> Affected as by a Rage spell for 1 round.
2-4=> Confused for 1 round.
5-6=> Cowering for 1 round.

The above effect also applies to any creatures suffering ability drain from you, but theyre allowed a Will save with DC 10+1/2 HD+Cha mod to resist it. If they were marked, make a single save for both this effect and the double wisdom drain. If the Allip has 10 HD or more, this can affect even creatures normally immune to it, but they gain a +5 bonus on their saves.

Comments
(click to show/hide)
The Allip is a well known monster, more in particular because its a bloody incorporeal undead with a no-save ability drain, area fascinate and turn resistance to add insult to the injury, meaning its basically a TPK machine for your average 3rd level party.

On the other hand, it also meant I had most of my job done. It has quite a bit of abilities already, so just had to add Until the Moment you Die as a capstone to represent the whole focused psychosis thingy. Plus kudos to Anomander for his Joystealers scaling incorporeability! The scaling Turn Resistance is to further represent the whole "I hate everybody and I WILL make you pay!" Actually I even wanted to add some more abilities, but can only fit so much in 3 levels so made it in a feat.

So if you want to play an angry crazy ghost out for revenge against the world, the Allips for you!

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2017, 09:35:54 PM »
Air Elemental

CLASS
Hit Die: d8

AIR ELEMENTAL
Level   BAB   Fort   Ref   Will   Special
1st   
+0

+0

+2

+0
   Body of Air, Whirlwind, Air Mastery
2nd   
+1

+0

+3

+0
   Bonus Feat, +1 Dex
3rd   
+2

+1

+3

+1
   Growth, Dancing Wind, +1 Dex
4th   
+3

+1

+4

+1
   Immaterial, Wake, +1 Dex
5th   
+3

+1

+4

+1
   Bonus Feat, Zephyr, +1 Dex
6th   
+4

+2

+5

+2
   Hurricane Shroud
7th   
+5

+2

+5

+2
   Force of Nature/Wind Reach, +1 Dex
8th   
+6

+2

+6

+2
   Bonus Feat, Reaving Whirlwind,+1 Dex
9th   
+6

+3

+6

+3
   Tempest Breath/Suffocate, +1 Dex
10th   
+7

+3

+7

+3
   Roaring Winds/Whispering Winds, +1 Dex
11th   
+8

+3

+7

+3
   Bonus Feat, Elder Elemental

Class Skills: (2 + Int. Mod.) x4 at first level. The Air Elementals class skills are Escape Artist, Hide, Jump, Move Silently.

Class Features
Proficiencies: An Elemental is proficient with its own natural weapons.

Body of Air: At first level, the Elemental loses all racial bonuses, traits, and abilities and gains elemental traits.

(click to show/hide)
�   Darkvision out to 60 feet.
�   Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, and stunning.
�   Not subject to critical hits or flanking.
�   Unlike most other living creatures, an elemental does not have a dual nature�its soul and body form one unit. When an elemental is slain, no soul is set loose. Spells that restore souls to their bodies, such as raise dead, reincarnate, and resurrection, don�t work on an elemental. It takes a different magical effect, such as limited wish,wish, miracle, or true resurrection, to restore it to life.
�   Elementals do not eat, sleep, or breathe. Though elementals do not sleep, they still must entire periodic states of dormancy in order replenish daily abilities such as spells.

The Air Elemental is a small Elemental that grows quickly. Early in life the elemental cannot yet fly, but it can hover up to 5ft. off the ground, along the ground at a speed of 40ft. Despite being made of wind, air elementals are, for the most part, solid and can wear equipment, use weapons, and manipulate objects normally. Air elementals have the Air subtype.

The Elemental possesses a single slam attack which deals damage according to its size. 1d4 when small, 1d6 when medium, 2d6 when large, 2d8 when huge. It counts as an humanoid for equipment slots.

Finally, an Air Elemental gains a bonus to it�s armor class in the form of a natural armor bonus equal to its constitution modifier.

Whirlwind (Su): The Elemental can transform itself into a whirlwind once every 10 minutes and remain in that form for up to 2 round for every HD it has. In this form, the Elemental can move along a surface at its ground speed and at 5th level the Elemental may move through the air at its fly speed. Equipment keeps working as normal, floating inside the whirlwind, and is just as hard to remove as if the air elemental was in his normal form. The whirlwind is 5 feet wide at the base, up to 30 feet wide at the top, and up to 50 feet tall, depending on the Elemental�s size. The Elemental controls the exact height, but it must be at least 10 feet. The elemental�s movement while in whirlwind form does not provoke attacks of opportunity, even if the Elemental enters the space another creature occupies. Another creature might be caught in the whirlwind if it touches or enters the whirlwind, or if the Elemental moves into or through the creature�s space. Creatures one or more size categories smaller than the Elemental might take damage when caught in the whirlwind (see table for details) and may be lifted into the air. An affected creature must succeed on a Reflex save when it comes into contact with the whirlwind or take the indicated damage. It must also succeed on a second Reflex save or be picked up bodily and held suspended in the powerful winds, automatically taking the indicated damage each round. The elemental may not carry any number of creatures or objects which would exceed its heavy load. A creature that can fly is allowed a Reflex save each round to escape the whirlwind. The creature still takes damage but can leave if the save is successful. The DC for saves against the whirlwind�s effects is 10 + 1/2 the Elementals HD + The Elementals Dex mod. Creatures trapped in the whirlwind cannot move except to go where the Elemental carries them or to escape the whirlwind. Creatures caught in the whirlwind can otherwise act normally, but must succeed on a Concentration check (DC 15 + 2*spell level) to cast a spell. Creatures caught in the whirlwind take a -4 penalty to Dexterity and a -2 penalty on attack rolls. The Elemental can have only as many creatures trapped inside the whirlwind at one time as will fit inside the whirlwind�s volume. The Elemental can eject any carried creatures whenever it wishes, depositing them wherever the whirlwind happens to be. A summoned Elemental always ejects trapped creatures before returning to its home plane. If the whirlwind�s base touches the ground, it creates a swirling cloud of debris. This cloud is centered on the Elemental and has a diameter equal to half the whirlwind�s height. The cloud obscures all vision, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. Creatures 5 feet away have concealment, while those farther away have total concealment. Those caught in the cloud must succeed on a Concentration check (DC 15 + 2*spell level) to cast a spell. An Elemental in whirlwind form cannot make slam attacks and does not threaten the area around it.

Whirlwind Statistics
HD   Damage   Height
1-3   
1d4

10ft.-20ft.
4-6   
1d6

10ft.-30ft.
7-9   
1d8

10ft.-40ft.
10-12   
2d6

10ft.-50ft.
13-15   
2d8

10ft.-60ft.
16-20   
2d10

10ft.-60ft.

Air Mastery (Ex): Airborne creatures take a -1 penalty on attack and damage rolls against an air elemental.

Ability Increases: An Air Elemental receives a bonus to its dexterity score at every level except 1st, 6th, and, 11th. At 10th level these bonuses total at +8 Dex.

Bonus Feats: At second level, the Elemental gains Weapon Finesse as a bonus feat. At 5th level, the Elemental gains Mobility as a bonus feat. At 8th level, the Elemental gains Flyby Attack as a bonus feat. At 11th level the Elemental gains Improved Flyby Attack as a bonus feat. The Elemental gains the feats whether or not the Elemental meets the prerequisites. If the Elemental already possesses one of these feats whenever he receives it from the class, he instead choose another feat from the following list. He must meet all prerequisites for the replacement feat.
(click to show/hide)

Growth: An elemental grows quickly after its birth. At 3rd level, the elemental gains the ability to spend a standard action to grow to medium size.  It may remain this size for as long as it wishes and may also return to small size at anytime it wishes by spending another standard action. At 7th level, this ability expands allowing to elemental to assume large size. The elemental still changes size as a standard action but the elemental may only change by one size category on any given turn. So, for example, an elemental wishing to change from small to large would need two turns. One to achieve medium size and then another to grow to large. Finally, at 11th level, the elemental gains the ability to assume huge size.

Dancing Wind (Ex): Once per round in any round the Elemental is adjacent to an enemy, the Elemental may, as a free action, move a number of squares equal to its dexterity modifier provided that the square moved to is also adjacent to the same enemy. This movement does not provoke an attack of opportunity from the adjacent enemy, but it does provoke an attack from any enemies who threaten either the original square or the square the Elemental moves to. When the Elemental moves he is still considered to be occupying the original square for the purpose of flanking. An Elemental may do this an number of times per encounter equal to its dexterity modifier. An Elemental cannot use this ability when wearing any armor heaver than light armor or when carrying any more than a light load.

Immaterial (Ex): It is difficult to harm the wind and equally difficult to harm an Air Elemental. At 4th level, the Elemental gains DR/- equal to 1/2 its HD.

Zephyr (Ex): At 5th level, the Elemental may fly at a speed of (5 x HD)ft, with perfect maneuverability. An Elemental cannot fly when wearing any armor heaver than light armor or when carrying any more than a light load.

Wake (Ex): An Air Elemental in motion can clear paths through the battlefield with the sheer force of its own movement. At 6th level in any turn in which a whenever an Elemental charges, all creatures adjacent to any square the Air Elemental moved through must make a balance check DC (10 + 1/2 the Air Elementals HD + the Air Elementals Dexterity modifier) or be knocked prone. Airborne creatures are rendered unable to move from their position for 1 round(even those flying by magic means). The air elemental can also now charge over other creatures, but still provokes attacks of oportunity  normally.

Hurricane Shroud (Ex): The swirling air of the Elemental�s body can rip projectiles right out of the air. At 6th level, the Elemental gains a miss chance which applies to all ranged attacks except those from spells such as a lighting bolt or fireball spell that dont demand an attack roll, or projectiles sized for creatures more than one size category larger than the Elemental. This miss chance is equal to (2.5 x The Air Elemental�s HD)% (rounded down). Any ranged attack that fails to affect the Elemental due to this ability is immediately drawn into the Elementals body and begins to encircle it adding to the debris. Additionally, once per round as a free action, the Elemental can fire any projectile is has absorbed in this way at any opponent within 30ft. as if it were thrown or fired from the appropriate weapon by the Elemental (therefore using the elementals attack bonus and not the original attackers.) The ammunition retains any magical properties that it possessed when it was fired. The elemental may only hold ammunition drawn into itself in this way for a number of rounds equal to its dexterity modifier, any longer than this and the ammunition is ejected harmlessly from its body or destroyed by other pieces of debris, in either case the ammunition is destroyed.

At 7th level, an Air Elemental may choose from the two following abilities:

Force of Nature (Su): The slam of the Air Elemental can bring with the power of gale force winds. At 7th level, Whenever Elemental makes a successful attack with his slam, he may choose to drop the damage die by one step in order to force the target to make a Reflex save (DC = 10 + damage dealt.) If the target fails then he is knocked back 5 feet for every point of the Air Elementals dexterity modifier. If the target is stopped before he reaches the distance he would have been pushed, he takes damage equal to 1d6/10ft remaining. Creatures larger than the Air Elemental get a +4 circumstantial bonus to the save for every category larger than the Air Elemental that the creature is. Alternatively, the creature gets a -4 for every category smaller it is.

Wind Reach (Su): The Air Elemental can control the air around it, allowing him to manipulate creatures and objects around it as a standard action. This ability functions identically to the Greater Mage Hand spell with a caster level equal to the elementals HD and is usable at will. At 12 HD, the spell this ability replicates  the Telekinesis spell with CL equal to HD and any saves are 10+1/2 HD+Dex mod.

Reaving Whirlwind: At 8th level, the Air elemental adds his Dex mod to Whirlwind damage.

At 9th level the elemental chooses from the two following abilities:

Tempest Breath (Su): At 9th level, an Elemental gains a breath weapon which can be used once every 1d4+1 rounds as a standard action. This attack takes the form of a 60ft. cone, all creatures within the cone must make a Reflex save or be moved back a number of squares equal the Elementals constitution modifier. The DC for this effect is 10 + � the Elemental�s HD + the Elemental�s constitution modifier. If the target fails the save by more than 5, he is also knocked prone (airborne creatures unable to move for 1 round).

Suffocate (Su): At 9th Level, the elemental can draw the very air from the a creatures lungs. As a full-round action the elemental can attempt to suffocate an adjacent creature. The creature must succeed on a fortitude save (DC = 10 + 1/2 Air elementals HD + the Elementals constitution modifier) or have the oxygen pulled from its body, immediately dropping to 0 hp. On the following round, the elemental can spend another full-round action to continue this treatment. If it does do, the target drops to -1 hp and is dying. On the third round, if the elemental spends another full-round action to continue suffocating the target, the creature gets one final fortitude save. If the creature fails, it suffocates and dies. Using this ability does not wake a sleeping target and can be an effective means of assassination, especially to make it appear as if the target had died of natural causes. If the target suceeds on any of the saves, the air elemental must restart the process, but the target is still left on its previous condition (if it was in negatives, failing the first save wont get them back to 0 HP).

At 10th level the elemental chooses one of the two following abilities:

Roaring Winds (Su): Air Elementals are the embodiment and masters of the element of wind. At 10th level, an Air Elemental can as a, standard action that does provoke an attack of opportunity, can summon a mighty gale and fill an area with violent winds that make doing anything very difficult. The area of this effect extends outward 5ft for every HD the elemental possesses from the square the elemental initiated the ability in and does not move. To begin, any creature within the area must succeed of a will save each turn to ignore the violent storm or become flat-footed. Sonic effects or any ability which relies on sound to function (such as the harpy�s captivating song and most forms of blindsight and blindsense) do not as long as they are within the effects area. If any creature attempts to cast a spell while in the area they must first succeed on a concentration or the attempt fails, though the spell or spell slot remains unspent. The winds filling the area also kicks up dust and debris; so much so that all creatures within the area are considered to have concealment. Lastly, the violent turbulence within the area makes ranged attacks especially difficult. All ranged attack suffer a -4 circumstantial penalty when fire within or through the area. The Air Elemental is immune to all penalties and effects from this ability and can act normally in all way while in its area. The DC of the saves and checks this ability imposes are 10 +1/2 the Elemental�s HD + the Elementals Dexterity Modifier. The Elemental can create this effect once an encounter and this ability last one round for each HD the elemental possesses. The Air Elemental can also exclude any number of allies he wishes from the negatve effects.

Whispering Winds (Ex): At 10th level, the elemental can take the form of a gentle breeze. In this form, the wind elemental gains the incorporeal subtype. The elementals movement produces no noise and is treated as if within the area of a silence spell. Additionally, the elemental becomes completely invisible, and treated as if under the effects of a greater invisibility spell. The elemental may stay in this form for as long as it wishes, and assuming this form or returning to its regular form is a standard action.

Elder Elemental (Su): At 11th level, The Air Elemental has grown to its full strength and is considered to be amongst the grandest of its kind. The Elemental receives a +4 bonus to all bluff, diplomacy, and intimidation check regarding creatures with the air subtype. Additionally, the Elemental can call the air to its aid. The Air Elemental can use summon monster V once a day for every 4 HD it possesses but may only us it to summon air elementals. At 13th level, and every two levels thereafter, the Air Elemental may use this ability to cast the next highest level summon monster spell to the maximum of summon monster IX at 19th level.

COMMENTS
(click to show/hide)
Air Elementals specialize in mobility. They get a huge bonus to dexterity (+8) as well as bonus feats to compliment their usual attack-on-the-fly tactics. they also get plenty of abilities that allow them to spend most of their time flanking (especially with themselves) making rogue a nice compliment to the class. In addition, I tried to include some abilities that allow them to move their enemies around and keep them off balance.

Also, I experimented with letting elementals choose how big they become, for ones who would see it as a disadvantage to become bigger.

If it turns out I didnt do too bad on this one, I might try and do the other ones

Contributed by AustontheGreat1 from GITP

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 09:37:00 PM »
 Al-mi'raj

1   +1   +0   +2   +0   Magic Bunny Body, Blink, Bounding Bunny, +1 Dex
2   +2   +0   +3   +0   Magic Hide, Magic Horn, +1 Dex

Skills: 4+Int modifier, quadruple at first level.
Class skills: Balance, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Sense Motive, Spot and Survival
Proficiencies: Al-miraj are only proficient with their own natural weapons

Features
Magic Bunny Body: An al-miraj loses all other racial bonuses and becomes a small sized magical animal (gaining darkvision 60 and lowlight vision) with a base speed of 40. It also gains a gore natural attack dealing 1d4+Str modifier damage as well as the Scent special quality. Al-miraj do not possess fine manipulation.

Al-miraj also gain a natural armor bonus equal to 1/2 their Con bonus

Ability Increase: Al-miraj gain +1 Dex at first level and another +1 Dex at 2nd level

Blink: Al-miraj can use blink as a spell-like ability 2/day for each HD it possesses. Using this ability requires a move action. When an al-miraj reaches 5 HD it can use this ability as a free action. The caster level for this effect is the al-mirajs HD

Bounding Bunny: As a full-round action an al-miraj may make a furious charge by moving double its movement in a straight line towards an enemy and then attacking with its horn, dealing double the normal damage for its gore attack.

At 5 HD an al-miraj learns how to use its space-warping powers while on the move. 1/day for each HD it possesses, an al-miraj may teleport up to double its current speed and make an attack normally allowed on a charge.

Magic Hide: At 2nd level an al-miraj gains a bonus to saves against poison effects equal to its HD and SR equal to 11+HD. An al-miraj can suppress or activate this spell resistance as a free action.

Magic Horn: At 2nd level an al-miraj slowly begins the process of unlocking its natural magical talent. At 6 HD it gains the ability to use Levitate at will as a spell-like ability and Control Winds 1/day for every 2 HD as a spell-like ability
At 8 HD it gains the ability to use Deeper Darkness 1/day for every 2 HD as a spell-like ability
At 9 HD it gains the ability to use Telekinesis at will as a spell-like ability

Comments
(click to show/hide)
Magic uni-rabbit. I always thought they were some weird invention of rpgs, only years later to discover its from actual mythology.

This is my first time doing a monster class, so Im sure I have a lot I need to adjust. Its normally a 1/2 CR monster, but I combined the normal al-miraj with the psionic variant to make a 2 class monster since it felt a little too powerful for a 1 level dip.

(done by Multibear)

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 09:37:55 PM »
Anaxim

HD:d10
Level   BAB   Fort   Ref   Will   Features
1      +0      +0      +0      +0      Apocalyptic Engine, Electricity Discharge, Multi-Purpose Arms
2      +1      +0      +0      +0      Divine Construction, Rend, Str +1, Cha +1
3      +2      +1      +1      +1      Ancient Senses, Defensive Plating, Str +1
4      +3      +1      +1      +1      Bolter Guns, Minor Divine Artifice, Cha +1
5      +3      +1      +1      +1      Heliblades, Inspired Design, Str +1
6      +4      +2      +2      +2      Lesser Divine Artifice, Cha +1
7      +5      +2      +2      +2      Axiomatic Defense, Sonic Blast, Str +1
8      +6/+1      +2      +2      +2      Never Stoping Machine, Cha +1
9      +6/+1      +3      +3      +3      Divine Artifice, Divine Construction, Str +1
10      +7/+2      +3      +3      +3      Pneumatic Pummeler, Platings of Mass Defence, Cha +1
11      +8/+3      +3      +3      +3      Unfinished Protocols, Str +1, Cha +1
12      +9/+4      +4      +4      +4      True Sight, Str +1, Cha +1
13      +9/+4      +4      +4      +4      Weapons of Mass Destruction, Str +1, Cha+1
14      +10/+5      +4      +4      +4      Iron Companion, Channel the Machine, Str +1, Cha +1
15      +11/+6/+1      +5      +5      +5      Impossible Design, Master�s Divine Artifice, Str +1, Cha +1
16      +12/+7/+2      +5      +5      +5      Drill Trough, Str +1, Cha+1
17      +12/+7/+2      +5      +5      +5      Determining Blow, Str +1, Cha+1
18      +13/+8/+3      +6      +6      +6      Supreme Divine Artifice, Str +1, Cha +1
19      +14/+9/+4      +6      +6      +6      Metal Vengeance, Str +1, Cha +1
20      +15/+10/+5      +6      +6      +6      Apocalyptic Drive, Undivine Spark, Str +1, Cha+1
21      +15/+10/+5      +6      +6      +6      Potential unleashed, Str+1, Cha+1.
22      +16/+11/+6      +7      +7      +7      Ghost in the Machine, Str+1, Cha+1.
Class Skills (2+ Int Modifier, quadruple at first level): Class skills are Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Profession(Wis), and Swim (Str)

Proficiencies: Anaxim are proficient with their natural weapons only.

Features:

Apocalyptic Engine: An Anaxim loses all other racial bonuses and becomes a construct, with all of its penalties and disadvantages, except for the extra HP:
(click to show/hide)
# No Constitution score.
# Low-light vision.
# Darkvision out to 60 feet.
# Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
# Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, death effects, and necromancy effects.
# Cannot heal damage on their own, but often can be repaired by certain spells. The DM may also allow the construct to be repaired with the use of the right skills with the right tools. A construct with the fast healing special quality still benefits from this quality.
# Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability damage, ability drain, fatigue, exhaustion, or energy drain.
# Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects, or is harmless).
# Not at risk of death from massive damage. Immediately destroyed when reduced to 0 hit points or less.
# Since it was never alive, a construct cannot be raised or resurrected except for limited wish, wish and miracle. The 1st makes the construct lose a level, the other two dont.
#However, it can be "repaired" if destroyed by spending 24 hours of work and 500 GP of materials, which make it lose a level.

The Anaxim is a medium sized construct with a roughly humanoid body (two arms, two legs, head), base speed 40 feet, and is under effect of a permanent Nondetection effect with a Caster Level equal to its HD.

It also gains a bonus to its Nat armor equal to 2+Cha modifier. Finally it gains +1 HP per HD at 5 HD. This bonus increases to +2 at 10 HD, +3 at 15 HD, and +4 at 20 HD.

Multi-Purpose Arms: As a swift action the Anaxim can reconfigure one or both of its hands into Slams, drills or Spinning Blades, these are primary natural weapons that deal 1d8 + Str modifier Bludgeoning//Piercing/Slashing damage respectively. Further, the slams count both as natural and as manufactured weapons for the purpose of spells. The Anaxim can have one hand configured into a slam and another hand configured into a spinning blade if it so wishes, both attacks are treated as primary. They can also be permanently enchanted as normal weapons provided the Anaxim finds a willing spellcaster to do it and is present for the whole process.

Electricity Discharge: At 1st level, the Anaxim has the ability to unleash a potent electrical discharge from its body as a standard action. This discharge can take the form of either a touch attack or  a touch ray attack with a range of 10 feet per HD. Either way, it deals 1d6 damage per HD.

Divine Construction: At 2nd level the Anaxim gains fast healing and DR/Chaotic and Adamantine both equal to half its HD. It also receives the Lawful subtype and all its attacks count as Lawful and Adamantine for bypassing DR.

Rend:At 2nd level if the Anaxim hits with both spinning blades, it slices particularly well. This attack automatically deals additional damage equal to twice the spinning blade damage plus 1,5 Str mod.

Ability Score Increases: The Anaxim gains a permanent +1 to

Str at all levels except 1, 4, 6, 8, 10.
Cha at all levels except 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.

For a total of +15 Str and +15 Cha at level 20 and +17 Str and +17 Cha at level 22.

Ancient Senses: At 3rd level, the Anaxim gains Blindsense with a range of 15 feet per HD and telepathy with twice that range.

Defensive Plating: At 3rd level the Anaxim gains SR equal to 15+HD, plus resistance to fire and cold equal to its HD. It may raise or lower its SR as a free action at any time even if it isnt its turn.

Bolter Guns: At 4th level, the Anaxim adds two Bolter Guns to its arsenal. A Bolter Gun is a built-in ranged weapon with a range increment of 120 feet that deals damage equal to 1d6 +Strength modifier, and counts as both a natural weapon and as a manufactured weapon, including being able to perform iterative attacks if the Anaxim has enough Bab and attacking with them both in a full-attack without penalty. The Anaxim will never run out bolts to fire. In a full attack it can combine its Bolter Guns with other ranged weapons, but not melee attacks.

The Bolter Guns can also be used to perform bull rush, trip, disarm and sunder attempts at range (in the case of the bull rush, the anaxim doesnt move, but can still push the target more than 5 feet if it beats the enemy result by enough). Opponents cannot react unless theyre threatening the Anaxim. They can also be permanently enchanted as normal weapons, provided the Anaxim finds a willing spellcaster to do it and is present for the whole process.

At 8 HD and every 4 HD thereafter the Anaxim gains a new Bolter Gun.

Minor Divine Artifice: Starting at 4th level, the Anaxim gains the power to ignite the latent divine power within itself to imitate magic, gaining the power to cast spell-like abilities. Any save DCs for the Anaxims SLAs are equal to 10+1/2HD+Cha modifier.

At 4th level, the Anaxim can use Blur and Invisibility once per day per HD.

Heliblades: Starting at 5th level, the Anaxim gains a fly speed equal to 10 feet per HD, with perfect maneuverability.

Inspired Design: At 5th level the Anaxims spinning blades/slams now deal damage as if the Anaxim was one size category larger and its land speed increases by 20 feet. Its Bolter Guns also ignore adverse wind conditions now, including magic ones like Wind Wall.

Lesser Divine Artifice: At 6th level the Anaxim gains the ability to use Displacement, Dispel Magic, Greater Magic Weapon, Lighting Bolt and Magic Vestment as SLAs 1/day per HD. At 11 HD the Dispel Magic Upgrades to Greater Dispel Magic. The Lighting Bolt has no damage cap.

In addition the Anaxim can now count its own body as a suit of armor for purposes of receiving beneficial spells like Magic vestment, including being permanently enchanted provided the Anaxim finds a spellcaster willing to do the work and is present for the whole process.

Axiomatic Defense:At 7th level, the Anaxim can fully ignore harmful effects of spells of level (Anaxim Level/2)-1. This isnt just limited to spells wich allow SR. An Anaxim would just stomp over an Entangle spell, and a magic orb would harmlessly dissipate over its plating.

In adition, the Anaxim can fully ignore harmfull Su abilities from oponents with less HD than it has Anaxim levels.

If all Anaxim levels are taken, then it becomes immune to all magical and supernatural effects.
The Anaxim may still let benefical effects affect him as normal either way.

Sonic Blast: At 7th level as a standard action, an Anaxim can emit a  cone with up to 10 feet per HD of sonic energy that deals 1d6 points of sonic damage per HD to all creatures that fail a Reflex save (DC 10+1/2 HD+Str mod). Those that succeed take half damage. Creatures failing the save are also deafened for 1 round per HD, those making the save are just deafened for 1 round. Creatures deafened by this effect take a penalty to Concentration checks equal to the Anaxims HD.

Never Stoping Machine: At 8th level the Anaxim becomes immune to polymorphing, petrification and any other effects that would alter its form.

Divine Artifice: At 9th level the Anaxim gains the ability to use Greater invisibility, Dimensional Anchor and Chain Lighting as SLAs 1/day per 2 HD. The Chain Lighting has no cap to damage.

Divine Construction: Starting at 9th level the Anaxim gains bonus hit points per HD based on his charisma modifier.

Pneumatic Pummeler : Starting at 10th level, whenever the Anaxim hits its target with a slam, it may pummel the victim into submission, starting a bull rush, disarm, sunder, grapple or trip attempt as a free action that does not cause an attack of opportunity. The Anaxim gains a bonus on this maneuvers equal to the damage dealt by the slam. This ignores freedom of movement effects.

If the Anaxim chooses to bull rush its target, it does not need to move along the victim.

If this attempt fails, the target cannot attempt to trip the Anaxim in return.

Platings of Mass Defence: At 10th level the Anaxim adds his Cha mod to all saves and Natural Armor bonus. The extra natural armor bonus gained from this ability also counts against touch attacks.

Unfinished Protocols: at 11th level the Anaxim can use Dictum, Ethereal Jaunt and Destruction as SLAs 1/day per 4 HD.

True Sight: At 12th level the Anaxim is under a permanent True Sight effect.

Weapons of Mass Destruction: The Anaxim may not be very big, but that doesnt mean it cannot butcher whole armies by now. At 13th level when the Anaxim hits an oponent with its Slam/Spinning blade, it may choose to extend its mechanical arm to also attack all creatures adjacent to the first one with the same attack! This stacks with Pneumatic Pummeler.

In addition if firing its bolters, the Anaxim may choose for them to affect a 120 feet line instead of the normal range. All creatures inside that line must suceed on a reflex save with DC 10+1/2HD+Str mod or take the bolter damage. This  option ignores miss chances from enemies bigger than the Anaxim.

Iron Companion: At 14th level the Anaxim as a standard action 1/day the Anaxim can infuse an adjacent pile of scrap with artificial life, turning it into an Iron Golem under the Anaxims command. The Anaxim may not have more than one Iron Golem under its control this way.

At 16 HD and every 2 HD thereafter the Anaxim may use this ability one extra time per day and control more than one Iron Golem at a time. In addition he may as a move actionfuse two adjacent Iron Golems created this way into a 36 HD advanced Iron Golem of Huge size, or three golems into a 54 HD advanced Iron Golem of Huge size. They count as two and three Iron Golems for how many you can control  at a time respectively.

Channel the Machine: At 14th level whenever the Anaxim hits an oponent in melee, it may as a swift action cast Dictum, Dimensional Anchor, Lighting Bolt, Chain Lighting or Greater Dispel Magic targeting the enemy struck in melee.

Impossible Design:At 15th level the Anaxim gains an extra pair of arms that can be turned into Slams/spinning blades as well, and it may now use its Electrecity Discharge 1/round as a free action. It may also change its arms into Slams/spinning blades as a free action.

Master�s Divine Artifice:At 15th level the Anaxim adds his Cha mod to its Fast Healing rate.

Drill Through: At 16th level the Anaxim can pierce the heavens themselves if needed. If it has at least one arm in drill mode, it may as an free action (even if it isnt its turn) block any enemy attack that would affect it by suceeding on an attack roll with its drill against the attack roll/save DC of the oponents attack. If it doesnt normally have an attack roll or save DC, it is 10+1/2HD+Highest ability score mod. The Anaxim must be aware of the attack to try to Drill Trough it, and any sucessive Drill trough in a single turn takes a cumulative -5 penalty on the Anaxims part (-5 for a second attack, -10 for a third, ect).

The Anaxim also gains a bonus on any Break and Dispel checks equal to its Cha mod, and also gains a burrow speed equal to its land speed.

Determining Blow:At 17th level the Anaxims threat for all its natural weapons is doubled, and it has 50% chance of being able to inflict critical hits on creatures normally immune to them. In addition creatures suffering a critical hit from the Anaxim must suceed on a sucessful Fort save with DC 10+1/2HD+Str mod or explode in pieces.

Supreme Divine Artifice:At 18th level the Anaxim may use Etherealness as a SLA as free action 1/day per 5 HD, but no more than 1/round, and all its movement speeds are doubled while this lasts. The Anaxim may also dismiss the effect as a free action.

Metal Vengeance:at 19th level whenever the Anaxim is attacked, the Anaxim may strike back at the attacker with a melee attack if attacked in melee (even if the oponent has superior reach) or a bolter shot if the enemy attacked from range.

Apocalyptic Drive:At 20th level the Anaxim may fully  focus at a single target with mechanical precision 1/hour as a fullround action. It fires all bolter guns, then charges and performs a full attack with all its melee weapons at said target. Distance is never a problem when using this attack as long as the Anaxim can spot the target.

Undivine Spark:At 20th level, the Anaxim no auto-longer fails saves or attacks in a natural 1, and its DR now can only be bypassed by epic, good and adamantine weapons.

Potential Unleashed:At 21th level the Anaxim now works at full power. It can use any of its SLAs (except summon iron golem) at will. The HD limit on all of its SLAs and other abilities is removed.

Ghost in the Machine: At 22th level the Anaxim realizes it isnt actualy a construct. It is a design, an idea. As a free action at any time even if its its turn (but only one try per round) the Anaxim can transfer its consciouness to any manufactured object (including magic items and artifacts) or construct that it can see or one of his summoned iron golems, even if it cant seem them. Intelegent constructs, artifacts and worn items are allowed a Will save to resist this ability (DC 10+1/2HD+Cha mod). The Anaxim can jump again to another object/construct in view on the next turn if it wishes.

The original body can keep following a simple set of instructions of the Anaxims choice like it was a mindless construct.  If entering a normally inanimate object the Anaxim can make it move as if under the effect of an Animate objects spell (CL=HD). The Anaxim retains its blindsight under its new form. It takes a search check with DC 10+HD+Cha mod to notice the Anaxims consciouness is inside something.

The Anaxim can return to his original body as another free action regardless of the distance and barriers between them. Should the Anaxims original body be destroyed, the Anaxims divine spark causes the surrounding world to start shaping his current body in a new Anaxim. The original body crumbles into worthless scrap, useless even as magic component to track the Anaxim, including the magic items on its possession. Bypassers stop to work on the Anaxims current body, animals join pieces as best as possible with their claws and teeths, the wind and sun themselves start shaping a new Anaxim. The process is completed in 1d10 days, after which the old object/construct is now completely replaced with a new Anaxim of same level, altough it may look diferent. The new body comes with the same magic items the Anaxims original body had at its time of destruction, in the same state/number of charges/etc.

Should the Anaxim have controled an object bigger than medium size the new Anaxim body is of that size, but the construction is unstable. Whenever the Anaxim takes damage it must make a Fort Save DC 10+Damage taken or its massive body shatters, and from the pieces emerges a regular medium-sized Anaxim.

Comments:
(click to show/hide)
Complete overhaul of the Anaxim since in retrospective it just had damage, more damage and some more raw damage in top.

Added several extra effects and utilities (disarming/triping/bullrushing people with the bolter guns for example), some defensive stuff, cooler powers for the high levels, earlier iron golems and stat bonus standardization. Plus magic immunity

I feel like it now should play like it should, a dangerous determined machine looking for a place in the world.

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2017, 09:39:03 PM »
Androsphynx

Hit Die: d10
Level   BAB   Fort   Ref   Will   Features
1   +1   +2   +2   +2   Sphinx body, Lore, +1 Str
2   +2   +3   +3   +3   Rake, Roar, +1 Wis
3   +3   +3   +3   +3   Divine Agent, +1 Str
4   +4   +4   +4   +4   Growth, +10 Speed
5   +5   +4   +4   +4   Pounce, +1 Wis
6   +6/+1   +5   +5   +5   Flight, +1 Str
7   +7/+2   +5   +5   +5   Bonus Domain, +1 Wis
8   +8/+3   +6   +6   +6   +10 Speed, +1 Str, +1 Wis
9   +9/+4   +6   +6   +6   Guardian, Bonus Domain, +1 Str, +1 Wis
Skills: 6+Int mod. Class skills are Bluff, Concentration, Decipher Script, Diplomacy, Disguise, Intimidate, Knowledge (all, taken separately), Listen, Sense Motive, Speak Language, Spot, Spellcraft

Proficiencies: An Androsphynx is proficient only with its claws.

Features

Sphinx Body: At 1st level, the Androsphynx loses all other racial bonus and gets magical beast traits (Darkvision 60ft and low-light vision). It�s a medium magical beast with a base speed of 30ft. The Androsphynx has 2 natural claw attacks, both dealing 1d6+Str mod damage. The Androsphynx gets a Nat armor bonus equal to his Con modifier. Its paws can perform fine manipulation such reading books, playing with puzzles and cast spells, but not hold weapons or shields.

The Androsphynx can use her Wisdom score instead of her Int mod for Decipher Script, Knowledge and Spellcraft checks.

Lore: At 1st level, the Androsphynx gains the ability to know legends or information regarding various topics, just as a bard can with bardic knowledge. The Androsphynx adds half his HD and her Wisdom modifier to the lore check, which functions otherwise exactly like a bardic knowledge check.

Ability Increase:The Androsphynx gains
+1 Str at levels 1, 3, 6, 8 and 9.
+1 Wis at levels 2, 5,7, 8 and 9.

For a total of +4 Str and +4 Wis at 9th level.

Rake: When in a grapple, the Androsphynx can make another 2 claw attacks at its highest base attack bonus, dealing 1d6+1/2 Str mod damage.

Roar (Su):1/day per 2 HD,  an Androsphynx can loose a mighty roar as a standard action. The first time it does this, all enemies within 50 feet per HD must succeed on a DC 10+1/2HD+Con modifier Will save or be affected as though by a Fear spell for 2d6 rounds.

If the Androsphinx roars a second time during the same encounter, all creatures within 25 feet per HD must succeed on a DC 10+1/2 HD+Con modifier Fortitude save or be paralyzed for 1d4 rounds, and all those within 10 feet per HD are deafened for 2d6 rounds (no save). If it roars a third time during the same encounter, all those within 25 feet per HD must succeed on a DC 10+1/2HD+Con modifier Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of Strength damage per 4HD (minimum 1d4) for 2d4 rounds. In addition, any  creature smaller than the Androsphynx within 10 feet per HD must succeed on a DC 10+1/2HD+Con modifier Fortitude save or be thrown to the ground and take 1d4 points of damage per two HD. The force of this roar is so great that it deals 5 points of damage per HD to any stone or crystalline object within 10 feet per HD. Magic items and held or carried items can avoid damage with a DC 10+1/2HD+Con modifier Reflex save. Other Androsphynxes are immune to these effects.

If the Androxphinx has 12 HD or more, the Roar effects can affect even creatures normally immune to them, but they gain a +5 bonus on the saves.

Divine Agent:At 3rd level the Androsphynx can cast spells as a cleric of its Androsphync level-2. Cleric levels stack with this ability. Both domains must be picked from the Good, Healing or Protection.

Growth: At 4th level, the Androsphynx grows to Large size. His claws now deal 2d4+Str mod damage.

Pounce: At 5th level, the Androsphynx can make a full attack at the end of a charge.

Speed Boost: At 5th level, the Androsphynx gains +10 ft base land speed. It gains another 10ft at 9th level. Each time this ability is gained the Androsphynx may 1/day charge and Roat as a single fullround action, or cast a spell and Roar as a fullround action.

Flight: At 6th level, the Androsphynx can fly at a speed of 10ft per HD it has with poor manoeuvrability.

Bonus domain: At levels 7 and 9 the Androsphynx gains a bonus domain of his choice from Protection, Healing or Good.

Guardian:At level 9, a number of times per day equal to half their HD, the Androsphynx may cast a standard action spell from the Protection, Good or Healing domain it has prepared as a swift action and +4 to CL, ignoring any normal CL caps on those spells.

Comments:
(click to show/hide)
The Androsphynx is the male counterpart of the Gynosphynx. No SLAs at all, but delayed cleric spellcasting, plus better melee stats and Roar in return for less Wis and Con.

If you feel like playing a sphynx with actual casting (altough delayed) instead of SLAs, the Androsphynxs for you.

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 09:39:54 PM »
Angel of Decay

HD: d12
Level

BAB

Fort

Ref

Will
   Features
1   +0   +0   +0   +2   Dead Angel, Rotting Touch, Decay Device,
2   +1   +0   +0   +3   Unholy Grace, Str +1, Cha +1
3   +1      +1      +1      +3      Fallen Orisons, Str +1, Wis +1
4   +2      +1      +1      +4      Rotting Aura, Str +1
5   +2      +1      +1      +4      Profane Resilience, Str +1, Cha +1
6   +3      +2      +2      +5      Fallen Initiate, Str +1, Wis +1
7   +3      +2      +2      +5      Wings, Str +1
8   +4      +2      +2      +6      Size Increase, Str +1, Cha +1
9   +4      +3      +3      +6      Profane Presence, Str +1, Wis +1
10   +5      +3      +3      +7      Fallen Adept, Str +1
11   +5      +3      +3      +7      Str +1, Cha +1
12   +6/+1      +4      +4      +8      Str +1, Wis +1
13   +6/+1      +4      +4      +8      Unhallowed Presence, Str +1
14   +7/+2      +4      +4      +9      Fallen Magus, Str +1, Cha +1
15   +7/+2      +5      +5      +9      Damned Magic, Str +1, Wis +1
Class Skills (2+ Int Modifier): None.

Proficiencies: An angel of decay is proficient with his natural weapons only.

Dead Angel: The angel of decay loses all racial modifiers and receives the following:
(click to show/hide)

Type: Undead.
    Land speed: 30 feet.
    Size: Medium.
    Natural attacks: Two claws dealing 1d6 + strength modifier damage.
    Wings: The angel of decay has undeveloped wings on his back, which cannot be used to hover or fly, but reduce the damage of any fall by 2d6, to a minimum of no dice of damage dealt.

The angel of decay has all the characteristics of the undead type, which includes:
(click to show/hide)

No Constitution score.
    Darkvision out to 60 feet.
    Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
    Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects.
    Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores (Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution), as well as to fatigue and exhaustion effects.
    Cannot heal damage on its own if it has no Intelligence score, although it can be healed. Negative energy (such as an inflict spell) can heal undead creatures. The fast healing special quality works regardless of the creature�s Intelligence score.
    Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
    Uses its Charisma modifier for Concentration checks.
    Not at risk of death from massive damage, but when reduced to 0 hit points or less, it is immediately destroyed.
    Not affected by raise dead and reincarnate spells or abilities. Resurrection and true resurrection can affect undead creatures. These spells turn undead creatures back into the living creatures they were before becoming undead.
    Proficient with its natural weapons, all simple weapons, and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
    Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Undead not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Undead are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
    Undead do not breathe, eat, or sleep.

Lastly, all past and future HD the Angel of Decay might receive from class levels become 12-sized die, and he gains natural armor bonus equal to his wisdom modifier. This natural armor bonus increases by 1 when the angels size increases.

Rotting Touch (Su): Whenever the Angel of Decay hits a corporeal opponent with both claws, he rots the victim�s flesh dealing 1d6 extra damage, +1 for every 3 HD the angel of decay has. In addition, the angel heals a number of hit points equal to the damage dealt, up to his maximum normal hit points.

Once per day per HD, the Angel of decay can perform a touch attack, this attack deals damage equal to twice the normal damage of the rotting touch.

Decay Device:The Angel of Decay counts as trained in Disable Device and Open Lock, and gains a Racial bonus on such checks equal to its Angel of Decay level+ Cha mod. If you trigger a trap, the Angel of Decay can attempt a Disable Device it as an Immediate action, and can even try to Disarm magic traps as if you had the trapfinding class feature.

Ability Score Increases: At every level except 1th, the angel of decay�s strength increases by 1. At levels 2, 5, 8, 11 and 14, his charisma increases by 1. At levels 3, 6,9 12 and 15, his wisdom increases by 1.

Unholy Grace (Su): An angel of decay of 2nd level adds his charisma modifier as a bonus on all saving throws and as a deflection bonus to his armor class.

Fallen Orisons (Sp): At 3rd level the angel of decay gains the power to use a number of spell-like abilities. Their save DCs, when applicable, are equal to 10 + spell level + wisdom modifier.

Starting at 3rd level, the angel of decay can use Bane, Inflict Light Wounds, Curse Water , Spectral Hand and Death Watch, each of these spell-like abilities can be used once per day per HD.

Rotting Aura (Su): When an angel of decay is not flying, rivulets of vile corruption stream from his body, constantly regenerating and renewing a pool of odiferous rot around him.
The pool of rot is a 5 foot radius spread, which increases to 10 feet at level 8 and 15 feet at level 12. Any corporeal creature standing on the ground over the pool of rot must make a reflex save (DC 10 + half HD + charisma modifier) each round or take 1d6 damage per three HD of the angel of decay. Whenever a creature takes damage from the rotting aura, she must make a will save (same DC) or be sickened for one round. At 15 level, creatures failing their will saves are instead nauseated for 1 round.
Whenever a creature takes damage from the rotting aura, the angel of decay is healed of a number of hit points equal to the number of die of damage dealt.

Profane Resilience (Su): Starting at 5th level, the Angel of Decay gains damage reduction equal to half his HD, this damage reduction is defeated by magic and adamantine weapons. He also gains spell resistance equal to 10 + HD + charisma modifier.

Fallen Initiate (Sp): At 6th level, the angel of decay can use Inflict Moderate Wounds, Darkness, Death Knell and Crushing Despair, each once per day per two HD.

Wings: At 7th level, the Angel of decay�s wings are fully developed, he can fly with a speed of 50 feet and poor maneuverability. In addition, the angel of decay can perform two wing slams as secondary natural attacks, dealing 1d4 + � strength modifier damage each.

Size Increase: At 8th level the angel of decay�s size increases to large. It is considered a tall creature. The base damage dealt by the claws of the angel of decay increases to 2d6 + strength modifier, instead of the normal increase.

Profane Presence (Sp): At 9th level, the angel of decay is constantly surrounded by the effect of the Desecrate spell. The angel of decay is considered an altar to an evil deity for the purpose of the spell.

Fallen Adept (Sp): At 10th level, the angel of decay can use Inflict Serious Wounds, Bestow Curse, Animate Dead and Contagion, each once per day per three HD.

Unhallowed Presence (Sp): At 13th level, the angel of decay generates the effect of the Unhallow spell with a radius of 100 feet. No secondary spell is attached to this effect, which can be activated or suppressed as a swift action.

Fallen Magus (Sp): At 14th level, the angel of decay can use Inflict Critical Wounds, Antilife Shell, Create Undead and Unholy Blight, each once per day per four HD.

Damned Magic (Sp): At 15th level, the angel of decay can use Harm, Finger of Death, Avasculate, Energy Drain and Soul Bind, each once per day per five HD. Additionally, once per day per ten HD he can use Despoil, Etherealness and Avascular Mass.

Comments:
(click to show/hide)
Fourteen extra strength. Let me sink that in. Fourteen. Sounds like a big number. But the Angel of decay is a frontliner with half BAB, so he needs those extra fourteen points of strenght to even up the attack bonus.

The angel of decay is a monstrous machine of debuffing and bringing the hurt. A paladin gone horribly wrong, and he even keeps the MAD, depending on strenght, charisma and wisdom (which he gains bonuses in at least!). An unholy avatar of all that is corrupt, with vast necromantic powers. And he is no slouch in melee either.

Flight is quite poor, does not scale and comes in somewhat late, this is intentional, because the angel is supposed to stay on ground to make use of his Rotting Aura, the prime gimmick of the class, the defining feature, I should say (because Rotting Rend Touch isnt all that unique, really).

So, if you feel like playing something that is gruesome for the sake of being gruesome, open your arms wide and give a big hug to the Angel of Decay. Because like Tsukiko says, all the undead really want is someone to love them.

Done by Draken from GITP

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2017, 09:47:47 PM »
Albatross, Awakened (race)

Type: As an animal, an Albatross has Low Light vision.

Albatross Body: An Albatross is small sized. They lack limbs capable of fine manipulation. An Awakened Albatross can speak, and they live as long as humans. They gain +4 racial bonus on Spot checks. They can use Dex instead of Str for Climb checks.

An Albatross land speed is 10 feet, and they also have a 50 feet flight speed with average maneuverability.

Ability Score Modifiers:  An Albatross can fly for large periods of time and have excellent instincts, but also have bird brains. An Albatross has  +2 Con, -2 Int, +2 Wis, -2 Cha.

Natural Fisher: An Albatross has a Bite primary natural attack dealing 1d3 base damage for small size and gains Endurance as a bonus feats even if it doesnt meet the prerequisites.

The Most Legendary of All Birds: No other bird is so well known around the world, and the myths about them are many. Who knows which ones are true. The Albatross can pick one ability from the below list. It takes a Swift action to activate it and they last 1 round. The specific choice can be changed every day.

(click to show/hide)

The Diver-Although they prefer to fly, Albatrosses arent too shabby in water either. The Albatross gains a swim speed of 30 feet and doesnt take penalties for fighting underwater. If it charges directly from the air to an underwater target, it deals double damage with its Bite.

Heavy Duty-Albatrosses are the largest flying birds of mundane origins. The Albatross gains Powerful Build.

Hungry Fisher-The Albatross gains a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls, AC, saves, skill checks and damage rolls against creatures with the Aquatic subtype.

Sea Curse-You really shouldnt hurt an Albatross. Anyone who harms the Albatross suffers a -1 penalty to all 1d20 rolls and damage rolls for 2 rounds. If they kill the Albatross while this ability is active, the next boat they ride will sink in an horrible disaster.

Storm Flier-Where other birds prefer to fly away from storms, Albatrosses actually fly better on them! The Albatross ignores all ill effects from bad weather of any kind, and actually gains +10 feet to its flight speed and its maneuverability increases to Good in such conditions.

Versatile Feathers-The Albatross wings becomes able to perform fine manipulation, including performing spell somatic components and holding weapons and shields assumed theyre crafted for its size. However while flying it cannot use anything it is holding in its wings.

(click to show/hide)
Advanced Albatross
Prerequisites: The Most Legendary of All Birds  racial ability.
Benefit: Choose a The Most Legendary of All Birds benefit. It becomes permanent.
Special: You can take this option multiple times, each one picking a new The Most Legendary of All Birds effect to become permanent. Advanced Albatross can be taken as a Fighter bonus feat. A Rogue can swap Trapfinding for Advanced Albatross . A wizard or sorceror can swap their 1st level familiar ability for Advanced Albatross. A cleric can swap their Turn Undead ability for Advanced Albatross. A druid can swap their animal companion for Rat Reputation.

(click to show/hide)
Another CR 1/4 animal on the request list, and since the Rat got pretty good feedback, decided to apply the same treatment to this one.

The Albatross is a relatively big bird that may not be very graceful but flies fast come rain or wind.

Also, the Stormwrack Albatross is a cheating bastard because it somehow has Weapon Finesse as a non-bonus feat despite having 0 Bab.

So if you want to play the iconic storm bird, the Albatross is for you!

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 09:49:10 PM »
Badger and Dire Badger, Awakened

1   +1   +2   +2   +0   Badger Body, Berserk Rage, +1 Dex, +1 Con
2   +2   +3   +3   +0   Dire Badger, Dire Burrow, +1 Str, +1 Con
Skill Points: 2 + Int modifier, quadruple at first level
Class Skills: Balance, Escape Artist, Intimidate, Listen, Spot, Survival

Features
Badger Body: A badger loses all other racial bonuses and becomes a small-sized animal with a base speed of 30 feet and a burrow speed of 10 feet. It gains both low-light vision and the scent special quality. It also gains a bite attack (1d4+1/2 Str modifier) and 2 claw attacks (1d2+Str modifier). Badgers do not possess fine manipulation.

A badger also gains a natural armor bonus to AC equal to its Con modifier.

Berserk Rage: If the badger takes damage in combat they must make a will save with DC equal to the damage taken or fly into a berserk rage on her next turn (they can choose to fail this save).  They gain +4 to Strength, +4 to Constitution, -2 to Armor Class, and Immunity to Fear effects for a number of rounds equal to 3 + their improved Con mod, after which theyre fatigued. The badger cannot end its rage voluntarily.  A badger can rage once per hour for every 4 HD it has. Berserk Rage stacks with rage from other classes, and counts as a rage ability for all purposes including prerequisites.

While raging, a badger is limited only to natural attacks and move actions.

Ability Increase: A badger gains +1 Dex at first level, +1 Str at second level, and +1 Con at both levels.

Dire Badger: At 2nd level the badger becomes a dire badger. It increases in size to Medium and its natural weapons increase in damage accordingly. It increases in size once more to Large when it reaches 6 HD.

Dire Burrow: A dire badger has much stronger and more skilled claws than an ordinary badger. While burrowing they can choose whether or not to leave a usable tunnel behind them.
At 3 HD they can burrow through rock as easily as dirt

(click to show/hide)
D&D sure always seemed to love badgers. This little guy seemed straightforward enough so I whipped it up quickly. I wasnt sure if burrow was too powerful a movement option to get at level 1, but since the Werebadger gets it that early I figured it was ok at least for the first draft. Not much to say really, you get the basic animal stuff plus rage and burrow. Thats all badgers really do. The only thing I changed was to give it the option of becoming large later on so you can have a giant dire badger if thats what suits you.

(Done by Multibear)

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 09:49:39 PM »
Bear, Awakended

Hey, you. Fleshy human. Run.
HD:d12
Level BAB Fort Ref Will Feature
       1     +0  +2  +2   +0    Bear Body, Natural Colour (black), +1 Str, +1 Con
       2     +1  +3  +3   +0    Growl, Fearsome +1 Str, +1 Con
       3     +2  +3  +3   +1    Size Increase, Natural Colour (brown) +1 Str, +1 Con
       4     +3  +4  +4   +1    Snaring Claws, Victory Roar, +1 Str, +1 Con
       5     +3  +5  +5   +2    Natural Colour:White, Bad Temper, +1 Str, +1 Con
       6     +4  +5  +5   +2    Hibernate, King of the Bears, +1 Str, +1 Con
Skills:2+int modifier, quadruple at first level. Class skills are Climb, Intimidate, Listen, Spot, Swim.

Proficiencies: Bears are only proficient with their own natural weapons.

Features:

Bear Body:A bear loses all other racial bonuses, and gain lowlight vision. It is a medium sized magical beast with base speed 40 foot and a +4 racial bonus on Swim checks. As well, he gains two natural claw attack dealing 1d4+Str modifier damage, and a secondary bite attack dealing 1d6+1/2str modifier, as well as the Scent special quality. Bears do not possess fine manipulation.

A bear also gains a natural armor bonus to AC equal to his Con modifier. This bonus increases by one every time the bears fur colour changes (see below).

Whenever a bear gains a size category, his natural weapons increase in damage as if he had gained two size categories instead of one.

Natural Colour: Black: At this stage in its life, the bear is merely a black bear, and as such is fairly weak. However, the natural black colouring of his fur grants the bear a +2 bonus to hide roles in shadows, and a +6 at night.

Stats Increase:Bears gain +1 Str and +1 Con at every level, for a total of +6 Str and +6 Con at level six.

Growl: Once per day/HD, the bear can growl menacingly while attacking. On a successful claw attack, an enemy must make a Will save (DC 10+1/2HD+Str mod) or become shaken. The bear can choose to use this ability after finding out the claw hit. This is a free action.

Fearsome: When making Intimidate checks, a bear uses his Str modifier in place of his Cha modifier.

Size Increase:At 3rd level, the bear increases one size category, becoming large.

Natural Colour: Brown:At 3rd level, the bear is no longer a black bear; his fur turns brown, whether this be by magic or zen, and he becomes a mighty grizzly bear. The bear loses the benefits associated with Natural Colour: Black, but gains a +8 bonus to hide checks while in forested areas due to the brown colouration of his new fur.

Snaring Claws:At 4th level, the bear is now more skillful in using his claws. To use this ability, a bear must hit with a claw attack. It can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity.

Victory Roar: At 4th level, one per day/HD, when the bear reduces an enemy to 0 HP or lower, he can expend a use of this ability. The bear roars victoriously, and is filled with the spirit of battle, gaining temporary HP equal to his HD. These hit points fade at the rate of 5 per hour. In addition, the bear can make an Intimidate check to demoralize every opponent that heard the roar within 120 feet. Using this ability is a swift action.

Natural Colour:White:The bears fur changes colour yet again, becoming white, causing the bear to lose any benefits associated with Natural Colour: Brown. However, the bear gains a +12 racial bonus to hide in areas of snow or similarly white conditions, and becomes more in-tune with his aquatic nature, increasing his +4 racial bonus on swim to +8, and allowing the bear to take 10 on Swim checks even when he would not normally be able to.

Bad Temper:At 5th level, as battles progress, the bear becomes angrier and angrier. When at 1/2 HP or lower, the bear gains a bonus to attack and damage rolls equal to HD/2. When below 1/4 HP, the bear gains a bonus to attack and damage rolls equal to HD. Also, when at less than 1/2 HP, the bear begins to fight more ferociously, and can grapple targets under the effects of Freedom of Movement, and similar effects which would prevent the bear from grappling them.

Hibernate: At 6th level, before sleeping, the bear can eat twice the normal amount of food it would require in a day. If this condition is met, when the bear sleeps, it can enter a hibernation state. The bear gains three times the normal HP it would during the night of rest. However, if this ability is used, nothing short of taking HP damage (normal or subdual) or having to make a saving throw will wake the bear before 8 hours have passed.

King of the Bears:At 6th level, the bear becomes King of the Bears. His fur colour can be changed at-will, so as to gain the bonuses associated with each fur colour when needed, and all bears revere him. Upon seeing him shift fur colour, the attitude of the viewing bear is shifted two levels in your favour, as if using the Diplomacy skill.

Comments
(click to show/hide)
Oh, bears. Always been one of my favourite animals, for whatever reason. I made the executive decision to exclude abilities involving honey, picnic baskets, and annoyed park rangers, but maybe those ideas can wait for a future class. I am open to suggestions! What do you think of the lovely Bear?

oslecamo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2017, 09:54:25 PM »
Boar, Awakened

HD: d12
1    +1   +2   +2   +0   Boar Body, Scent, Bad-Tempered, +1 Str, +1 Con
2    +2   +3   +3   +0   Natural Ferocity, Destruction Cohort, +1 Str, +1 Con
Class skills (2+Int mod, quadruple at 1st level): A Boars class skills are Balance, Climb, Intimidate, Listen, Survival, Spot and Swim.

Proficiencies: A Boar is only proficient with its own natural weapons.

Features:

Boar Body: The Boar loses all of its previous traits and instead gains animal traits (basically low-light vision). It is a medium sized animal with base speed 40 feet and a gore natural attack dealing 1d8+1,5 Str mod damage. It has no limbs capable of fine manipulation.

In addition it gains a bonus to its Natural Armor equal to 2+Con mod.

Scent: A boar has the Scent extraordinary ability.

Bad-Tempered: Altough they arent carnivores, a boar  is quick to burrow its teeths on anyone who disturbs them.  As a swift action, for 1 round the Boar can ignore hard terrain while charging and its gore attack critical threat/modifier become 18-20/x3. It may also use its Con mod for Intimidate checks while using Bad-Tempered.

Ability Score Increase: The Boar gains +1 to Str and Con at each level, for a total of +2 Str and +2 Con at 2nd level.

Natural Ferocity: At second level, the Boar can fight while disabled or dying whitout penalty, and in addition it gains a bonus to Str equal to 2+half its HD while at 0 or negative HP.

Destruction Cohort: A 2nd-level boar that has been chosen as a cohort has a maximum level of one lower than the master rather than two. An orc or goblinoid who has chosen the boar as a cohort mount from a class need not apply any level adjustment; a narzugon can gain the same benefit by designating a Destruction cohort as its Unique mount.

Comments
(click to show/hide)
Strong and direct, thats the boar for you. Charge in and when your enemy thinks theyve got a good hit, you start fighting even more visciously!

Still beware of celtic warriors drunk with magic potion.

So if you want to play a wild pig, the boars for you!