Author Topic: Cities from the Sky Continuation  (Read 1567 times)

Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Cities from the Sky Continuation
« on: June 22, 2017, 08:12:33 PM »
For my players (Phae, Nan, Risada), I've been able to back up the last two pages of the campaign thread & the character sheets. So we can continue from where we left off if desired?

Nanshork

• View Profile
Re: Cities from the Sky Continuation
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 12:48:59 PM »
I leave it up to the others, I barely remembered what was going on when we were still active.

phaedrusxy

• The Original Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 04:06:26 PM »
Honestly... I barely knew what was going on most of the time, too, and having to relearn how my character worked every time the game restarted after a stall was kind of a pain... I'm sorry to say it, but I think I'd rather just call it a day...

Also, I was never really that into my character in this game. I just didn't have a lot of fun playing him, but I'm not sure why. That's at least part of the reason I'm not crazy about restarting. Sorry...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 10:09:24 AM by phaedrusxy »

Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 04:25:59 PM »
Also, I was never really that into my character in this game. I just didn't have a lot of fun playing him, but I'm not sure why. That's at least part of the reason I'm not crazy about restarting. Sorry...

Don't need to apologize for that, it's more on me for having an intermittent schedule to say the least.

I'll do a writeup in the near future as to what would have happened to finish the first adventure. The fortress-like house the party had just encountered was the "boss battle" finale, and the likely end of time spent in Hania.

Feel free to ask any questions about things that happened, since a lot of the minor hooks didn't get fully explained because they were expected to happen in the boss battle/later on.

Since I'm an idiot/insane, I'll probably start up a small/short campaign soon.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 04:29:36 PM by Stratovarius »