Author Topic: Have I Got A Job For YOU!  (Read 1232 times)

FireInTheSky

• View Profile
Have I Got A Job For YOU!
« on: June 22, 2017, 12:30:30 AM »
Hey Gang,

This forum has many intelligent and technically savvy people, some of whom may be un- or under-employed. Some people may also know of job openings available near them. Use this thread to post your job openings!!

Rules:
  • Since this is technically an anonymous forum, you may want to keep specifics about the job out of the thread, though that's up to you.
  • Only post job openings here. If you're interested in a job that's been posted, PM the person who posted it - don't reply to this thread. This is to prevent too much clutter.
  • If you post a job, and the job is later filled, please remember to edit your post to reflect that.

FireInTheSky

• View Profile
Re: Have I Got A Job For YOU!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 12:31:39 AM »
The company I work for is looking to fill 5 3 full-time positions (3 1 in our North Jersey office - just outside NYC, and 2 in our LA office). The positions are:
  • Inside Sales - I believe compensation for this is not a commission-based, just a flat salary, though I'm not positive. AFAIK, it's more about the generating / maintaining quotes and related paperwork working with the rest of the sales team, rather than explicitly drumming up new business (though this is not my area so I don't know for sure). EDIT: NJ position has been filled. LA position is still available.
  • Electronics Repair - For the most part, all in-house. Shouldn't require much travelling (especially not to start). Not sure whether it's salaried or hourly, but even if it's hourly, it will still be full-time. EDIT: NJ position has been filled. LA position is still available.
  • Software Support - In house, help-desk type stuff (answering phone calls and emails, beta testing, etc). The software in question isn't your typical Mac or Windows all-answers-are-lmgtfy, but you're not expected to know it at the start. Just the NJ location needs to fill this position.

All positions:
  • Full-time, whether salaried or hourly.
  • Medical/Dental insurance (currently non-contributory - the company pays all premiums - though this is, of course, subject to change)
  • 401k matching

If you or someone you know might be interested in one of these positions, please pm me. :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 03:54:00 PM by FireInTheSky »