Play by Post > Play by Post

Strata and other stuff, who remains about?

(1/7) > >>

SolEiji:
So I messed up fairly badly with being tardy as hell, and I've been hurting my game undoubtedly.  Combine that with the nuking of the last board, and I face a problem.  Assuming I haven't killed interest, who remains of my group?  I've confirmed Psysama over email, but that's about it.  I'm seeking my players and posing a question if there is any interest still.  I have been suggested that I could start anew, either back in Strata or in a totally new game, but before I do that I need to deal with my tardiness problems first so I'll need to get back on that.

Still, I'd like some input.

ketaro:
Yo. ketaro is perpetually around.

We left off heading up river after banishing that mansion into the Shadow Realm.

Edit: Nevermind we did do that but we decided to head back to town first because wow we're dying and we were less than a day out.

I have lost the loot list though because that was linked in the Char Sheet thread and I didn't have a copy of the stuff on my mythweaver sheet...

Raineh Daze:
You've got me, too. We were arguing about trying to fetch a chest rather than bugger off, IIRC.

On the plus side, I remember I took the intimidation cape.

On the down side, I now don't have my character sheet. xD

phaedrusxy:
If we could get our sheets and continue on, I'd be game for that. However, I don't have the time (or the will...) to rebuild from scratch.

ketaro:
.....We were only level 4....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version