Author Topic: [3Psi] 3.0 Psionics Updated Discussion and Suggestions  (Read 1310 times)

Garryl

• View Profile
[3Psi] 3.0 Psionics Updated Discussion and Suggestions
« on: June 25, 2017, 02:26:51 AM »
This is the discussion and suggestions thread for all things related to 3.0 Psionics Updated.

3.0 Psionics Updated material is identified with the [3Psi] prefix in this subforum.

All of those ancient pre-XPH psionics web material, now with a new coat of paint.

Thoughts? Commentary?

Personally, I can say that I've learned a lot since this project oh so long ago. I would not necessarily have made the same decisions in all cases were I to try to update the same material today.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:33:47 AM by Garryl »
A Guide to Free D&D
Handbooks Index
My Homebrew Compendium
1001 Homebrew Ideas to Flesh Out Sometime

Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [3Psi] 3.0 Psionics Updated Discussion and Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 04:36:45 PM »
So, this is more a point of precedence question, but did WotC update (and apparently completely replace) the 3.0 Shadowmind class with the CAdv Shadowmind class? Necessitating the need for a port-forward of the web class?

Garryl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 05:02:17 PM »
Precedence how?

In addition to being two completely different concepts, the 3.0 PrC was the "Shadow Mind", two words, as opposed to CAdv's "Shadowmind" one word, if you want to get pedantic about the differences.
A Guide to Free D&D
Handbooks Index
My Homebrew Compendium
1001 Homebrew Ideas to Flesh Out Sometime

Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 05:12:30 PM »
Precedence how?

In addition to being two completely different concepts, the 3.0 PrC was the "Shadow Mind", two words, as opposed to CAdv's "Shadowmind" one word, if you want to get pedantic about the differences.

The whole "reprint takes precedence" that they were always on about.